General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Salior said:

I think there's a couple of very lovely chopin back shots, if that's close enough to white for you. You can always reduce the saturation for reference. Some SEIMEI shots are very close to white too. And Notte Stellata. Most white shirt shots are from magazines if you need them. Japan training jackets. I can photoshop an under armour back shot and make it white. 

let me check my 10GB Yuzu folder and get back to you lol 

i0vixy.png  

70drpg.jpg 

ai5vqw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

kewrug.png 

7dtgd1.jpg 

nyxg1i.jpg 

08wswb.jpg 

h6pz2z.jpg 

P&G

glg6x4.JPG 

calendar (sorry I don't have scanner)

2nto1n.JPG 

x24s8k.JPG 

(ok idk why it displays this horizontally on preview) 

You're amazing I love you. You have no idea how helpful this is!
I'll post the finished painting on here when it's all done! Ahhhhh Thank you so much
The japan training jackets are probably a little too thick. That first photo and the second one are perfect.
If you have anymore of him in the white dress shirt from the back angle let me know ;) Or anything from anan or other photoshoots of his back <3
You're amazing! The idea of photoshopping the under armour into white would probably be perfect tbh I don't have the photoshop skills to do something like that!
Yuzuru back appreciation day this has become <3 
:clapclap4:

24 minutes ago, Bunnybash said:

You're amazing I love you. You have no idea how helpful this is!
I'll post the finished painting on here when it's all done! Ahhhhh Thank you so much
The japan training jackets are probably a little too thick. That first photo and the second one are perfect.
If you have anymore of him in the white dress shirt from the back angle let me know ;) Or anything from anan or other photoshoots of his back <3
You're amazing! The idea of photoshopping the under armour into white would probably be perfect tbh I don't have the photoshop skills to do something like that!
Yuzuru back appreciation day this has become <3 
:clapclap4:

I love to draw too, good reference is indeed very important ^^ Look forward to your painting! 

for under armour you can probably find colour inverting tools online, granted his skin will be blue but still ;'D 

Spoiler

n2370p.jpg 

good luck and all the best! 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkatingScores/status/1187925103574765569

This list is so healing for my skating soul... Yuzu's jumping quality gets appreciated after all.

Great to see Jason's 3F and Kaori's 3Lo multiple times in this list, too  :clapclap4:

Especially his beautiful 3A and the exit with  twizzles that I'm so  in love with:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Amazing! I have been on a hiatus, and just came back for Skate Canada! He never disappoints! He never fails to amaze me! Congrats on your 1st Skate Canada Gold Yuzu!

Hope you can get the rest of GP Gold medals from CoC, SA, idF too now! (Before he retires, hopefully). 

31 minutes ago, Salior said:

So sad that Yuzu is like, 1pt away from breaking records... If not for the 2019 WC scores ugh 

It's a miss and I think his skate here was great, but I would rather he break WR with a skate that no one can nitpick (already seeing some for his 322 here).

We know Hanyu can do it anyway, and he'll do it with a skate that will shut everyone up.

42 minutes ago, TallyT said:

He smashed the curse in pure Yuzu style.

Oh, he did. I wonder if this is enough for nay sayers to take a few (or several) seats. Yuzuru, as Orser and others have said, is his own bar now. That's the challenge.

So, if certain members of media could get the memo that Yuzuru is still a force, that would be appreciated 😀

58 minutes ago, Kat said:

Oh, he did. I wonder if this is enough for nay sayers to take a few (or several) seats. Yuzuru, as Orser and others have said, is his own bar now. That's the challenge.

So, if certain members of media could get the memo that Yuzuru is still a force, that would be appreciated 😀

Would be interesting to hear what TSL said this week... if I could bear them.

6 hours ago, Forcefield said:

It's a miss and I think his skate here was great, but I would rather he break WR with a skate that no one can nitpick (already seeing some for his 322 here).

We know Hanyu can do it anyway, and he'll do it with a skate that will shut everyone up.

:animated-smileys-cheeky-136::biggrin:

4 hours ago, TallyT said:

Would be interesting to hear what TSL said this week... if I could bear them.

no really I just can't ...i just want to roll around in this happiness but I'll try and listen to Max and Angelo podcast on wednesday .