General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Slightly off topic but its now official that Eurosport doesn’t have the rights to air FS in Italy and the rest of Europe,I asked a friend who is a football fanatic and has sky sports but it’s not there  either. I emailed ISU and they said to stay tuned because they have an important announcement right before the beginning of GP(maybe five minutes before the short skate at skate America ?:umm:)
so I was wondering if anyone from Japan knows if the GP is on isakura ? I used it last summer for 24h tv and frankly it works like a charm both the steaming and the downloading.

thank you 

I was about to ask the same ! 

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

Slightly off topic but its now official that Eurosport doesn’t have the rights to air FS in Italy and the rest of Europe,I asked a friend who is a football fanatic and has sky sports but it’s not there  either. I emailed ISU and they said to stay tuned because they have an important announcement right before the beginning of GP(maybe five minutes before the short skate at skate America?

I would cry, if Ted Barton created a YouTube channel for the senior GP series as well. But that's too unrealistic, I guess... :cry:

#Footnote: Is this ISU's latest move to silence Max Ambesi on television?

8 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I would cry, if Ted Barton created a YouTube channel for the senior GP series as well. But that's too unrealistic, I guess... :cry:

#Footnote: Is this ISU's latest move to silence Max Ambesi on television?

I'll miss Max and Angelo terribly but I hope they'll both find a way to comment somewhere.

ISU has an official channel on youtube,how hard it is to use it even turning it into a premium account?

maybe i live in a fantasy world but I honestly don't think what Max says matter a lot  to ISU,Italian skating fed is not that powerful ,even when Caro was at the top of her game and we had Torino OWG we've never had skaters so good they could win everything:here FS is a niche sport nobody cares. Now if Max  was an american journalist things would be probably different.

I will miss Eurosport player without comments (will have to stuck with Russian comments now). The best way could be paid on-line subscription (per event or per season) with video archive cuz it's not like that many countries have TV broadcast, but to wait it from ISU feels like a miracle should happen...

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 PM, Indiiea said:

I love that it's hidden behind a "sensitive material" warning for me, haha.

If only not the costume...

Those new pics are actually beautiful... if it wasn't for that costume. I have the feeling that these poses would be perfect with the Masquerade costume. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

3 hours ago, mercedes said:

Slightly off topic but its now official that Eurosport doesn’t have the rights to air FS in Italy and the rest of Europe,I asked a friend who is a football fanatic and has sky sports but it’s not there  either. I emailed ISU and they said to stay tuned because they have an important announcement right before the beginning of GP(maybe five minutes before the short skate at skate America ?:umm:)
so I was wondering if anyone from Japan knows if the GP is on isakura ? I used it last summer for 24h tv and frankly it works like a charm both the steaming and the downloading.

thank you 

Thank you for posting this. Now there's really no need for me to subscribe to Eurosport Player.

I assume the ISU will start its own paid streaming service for the GPs and other competitions. I just hope it will have good quality, will offer recordings to watch whenever you want to and have reasonable pricing. :fingerscrossed:

very:offtopic2:

Spoiler

just not to turn this topic from Yuzuru general chat to Eurosport playercat : @Yuzurella @airiand everyone fro Europe please check your local Eurosport ,I had an email from the italian side stating clearly they don't have the rights so I assumed it's the same for the rest of the continent but you never know.My subscription expiries on october the 28th so I'll keep an eye on it and keep you guys posted.