General Yuzuru Chat

30 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Who would even want to buy one of these? :yuck:

Seriously, this must be some kind of (badly done) CGI or photoshop. The proportions just look wrong.

I’d pay to have the monstrosity destroyed and forgotten...

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Seriously, this must be some kind of (badly done) CGI or photoshop. The proportions just look wrong.

A dry cacti after 3 months of not seeing Zuzu. Or during off season without media day.

4 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Idk what t*l said they always say such things or antis or whoever.

Just look at how happy he is skating, i don't think him leaving anytime soon too bad for them

ah you know T*L think they are so edgy and controversial while they are plain rude(and not to Yuzuru only btw)

but look at this happy boy having the time of his life ...it's all that matter:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

I listen to In The Loop Podcast a lot. I think they are very respectful and supportive to all the skaters and they love Yuzu.

:clap:

I don't trust any podcast where hosts first complain about scoring and few minutes later say that Nate deserved to win last WC.

36分鐘前, Paskud說:

I don't trust any podcast where hosts first complain about scoring and few minutes later say that Nate deserved to win last WC.

They think Nathen was overscored and the margin should not be that large but Nathen should win as Yuzu made mistakes and Nathen didn't. You may disagree but I don't find this opinion disrespectful/unsettling/contradictory.

11 hours ago, mercedes said:

click-bait at its finest,they've been doing it for ages....mention Yuzu and then trash him!

i'm already salty enough so I don't need this too....also I'm sorry for them but yuzuru is here to stay:happy0007:

Also I don't know if this is true but it made me laugh like an evil overlord....during Nathan 'skate they mentioned Yuzuru too (nothing againt Medo of course, but I love that even when he's not there he's the reference LOL)

As funny as that is, I can't help feeling like that would upset Yuzu. He's all about giving other skaters their due. 

Anyway, looks like Hanyufication of scoring systems isn't limited to the ISU. Look what just happened to Simone Biles:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/more-sports/gymnastics-championships-simone-biles-penalized-for-being-too-good/ar-AAIltbN?li=AAggNb9

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

....Eureka! We have discovered the method in Lotte's costume madness! Make Yuzu look bad so no one absconds with their advertising. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

As funny as that is, I can't help feeling like that would upset Yuzu. He's all about giving other skaters their due. 

Anyway, looks like Hanyufication of scoring systems isn't limited to the ISU. Look what just happened to Simone Biles:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/more-sports/gymnastics-championships-simone-biles-penalized-for-being-too-good/ar-AAIltbN?li=AAggNb9

:gaah:

Spoiler

Poor Simone.  It's absolutely shocking.  All that hard work and they are worried in case competitors who cannot do her brilliant moves may try them get hurt.  

So by the way kid - you can be amazing but we are going to penalise you for it - don't they want the sport to progress.  What message is this really sending to those who want to achieve in the sport.

Heaven help us!!!!