General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, tafattsbarn said:

Wow, you've done a great job! This is how tragic the swedish wiki page for Yuzu looks... :dislike: It's actually kind of painful to stare at for longer than a few seconds at a

Well, check the Czech one here. There are some result charts, but I can't with the "Juzuru Hanjú". :facepalm: Sometimes I really hate the efforts to make everything look like a Czech word.

(I guess I have some work to do...) :darklordyuzu:

And here I am watching the DVDs (I did order Time of Awakening as well as Evoluton) and lots of Yuzu in underarmor, thinking how lucky all the Basic Black guys are that Yuzu doesn't decide to go that route for a season and show them how to do it... I'm serious, Yuzu's physique in tight black makes even the best looking in the field look like scarecrows.

Why can't the ardertisers just put him in something simple and fitting and let us die of joy...

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The whole point of wikipedia is that anyone who wants to, can edit a page, so have at! I speak no Swedish beyond IKEA-isms so unfortunately I cannot be of help. 

I'm one of the world's great Luddites where code is concerned, but I have managed to make changes to wiki occasionally... unfortunately, my Swedish makes the Muppet's chef sound good :crazyshit: (guess where I learned it?)

1 hour ago, andchipzz said:

Well, suddenly I am thinking that he might have bear with all of those ugly costumes because he find it hilarious? Maybe he actually lurks to read fan's disgusted response toward those customes and laughs himself silly?

I hope he does!!!:LOL: The guy's got to be getting something from it. All the money in the world would not be enough! 

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I'm one of the world's great Luddites where code is concerned, but I have managed to make changes to wiki occasionally... unfortunately, my Swedish makes the Muppet's chef sound good :crazyshit: (guess where I learned it?)

BJORKY BJORKY HANY BJORKY.

I love the Swedish Chef! Next to Beaker, he's my favorite character! 

40 minutes ago, TallyT said:

This came up on twitter, once of our favourite artists on The Green Thing... and a stunning photo of Yuzu and his cable jumper to help us overcome The Green Thing...

Does that ( the speech bubbles) say that they look like dentists? 

10 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I'm quite happy with NordVPN. 

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Thank you for this - I will experiment next week :thanks:

58 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzu's interview right after Origin at ACI was aired a few minutes ago.

He was unbelievably beautiful here... I was waiting for this TV program the whole week and I'm so satisfied now :67638860:

I don't know... it is really painful to watch. I don't understand him, but even from his face, I can tell, he was unhappy. Like very unhappy. To the point he has tears in his voice. I think he was very kuyiashi. 

I am okay with Yuzu messing up his elements and getting less points for that reason, but this... this is just a painful injustice. I am still salty and seeing this is not helping. :deadinside: