General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

On the other hand

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/na_na_bel/status/1179391516298625024

Oh God, I thought the pink pajamas was the worst. :surprised:

I'm convinced that this, as well as that pink monstrosity, are artificial CGI images.

When Lotte asked Yuzu for a photoshoot for a new campaign, Yuzu was probably like, "Nope, busy jumping quints and such. I'm sure you'll come up with something".

And then Lotte just hired some interns at a graphic design agency to come up with some cheap CGI... :disdain:

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

We just gotta embrace all facets of the Hanyu. :D 

Honestly, this is some weird Disney combo of Prince Charming and Alladin. Put Ken in there too. 

I wish they would do a commercial with sweaty Yuzu instead. 

:headdesk: 

11 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I was watching this video and realized I have actually not heard the BBC commentary before. It warms my heart to hear them call his win just from this performance despite the mistakes. I do occasionally wonder if they would have given it to Javi or Shoma if they had clean skates. But my consensus with myself is no :D

Thanks! I just realised I hadn't heard the BBC commentary either.

The more I watch this footage though, the more apparent it is to me that he is pretty strung out on those painkillers. I have no idea how he managed to get his brain together to skate. I first thought so watching his reaction when he realised he won again after Shoma's skate (or maybe it was Javi's?) - he seemed so overwhelmed. He also just doesn't look so well as he takes his starting position- kind of clammy or pale or something. He looks how I feel when I'm in pain and trying to get through something. He truly is something else. Being an Olympic gold medalist is already amazing - doing it while you're less prepared than you'd like, in pain in the most crucial place for your sport, and drugged up on painkillers is an extraordinary feat. 

19 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Lesson: NEVER let Molly Weasley pick your dress robes.

:yuck:

LOL this would definitely be up to her alley I thing reminds my of Ron’s cape ! 

But for real, do they have an hidden attic with scarps from old royal nightgowns somewhere ? And if they need a new costume for him they’ll go and dive into it and select the first item they find ? 

...I just only now realized I will not be able to watch Yuzuru skate on the 25. and the 26.! 😳

I promised to help my nephew move into his first room of his own...

Ah. Well. 

As he is the best nephew in the world and he thinks I am the best aunt in the world I will help him move alright and read here with cold sweat of anxiety later..:xD:

( I will have to drive a van wich I am not really able to do some several hundred kilometers... so there are two reasons for sweating: driving  this van and thinking about Canada...😂)

edit: but I will be up and awake at the ungodly hour for the gala:hachimaki:.