General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

A blurry thing in the background of a video that's supposed to be starring a different fish.....Yuzuru!

Rising from the depths of a misty lake: 4.5 rotations uwu :peek: 

Sinking back down and disappearing: stay mad & maybe i'll give u 5 :peek:

7 hours ago, Veveco said:

I can watch this part on loop forever. He is not even doing anything special but it is captivating anyway... How? :love:

It IS captivating. I've watched this like "how-many-times?" on the loop. There is this meaningful gracefulness and elegance that radiates from every move as soon as he put the skates on... It can't be described with words, but you know immediately he is something else. No other skater I've seen had this. Not even the women, except maybe Shizuka Arakawa. (Is it really the Sendai air doing this? How is it possible for two so ethereal people to be born there?)

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Even the angle his feet make when he crosses his legs for the jumps is gorgeous. 

Yuzu melted my brain at ACI '19. Send help. 

4 hours ago, river said:

Oh good, it’s not just me.

And don't worry, I am here, melting, with all of you. 

:devilYuzu:

12 hours ago, Lunna said:

And it's ninth season of fangirling for me... and with every new one it feels like I'm fangirling more and more  :embSwan:  time truly flies... it's so nice to see that Yuzu became this amazing young man but at the same time he's still this cute boy with pooh by his side :softYuzu:

Mine,too ...omg, I can't believe it ... when did all this time flied away ... and how can we call Yuzu a veteran ... he is still so young ... astonishing !! :omg:

9 hours ago, Veveco said:

I can watch this part on loop forever. He is not even doing anything special but it is captivating anyway... How? :love:

I just realized.... The flowers on his back outline the shape of an angel wing. Where did he get that idea? Fan art, maybe? Yuzu 'Extra' Hanyu strikes again! 

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

It IS captivating. I've watched this like "how-many-times?" on the loop. There is this meaningful gracefulness and elegance that radiates from every move as soon as he put the skates on... It can't be described with words, but you know immediately he is something else. No other skater I've seen had this. Not even the women, except maybe Shizuka Arakawa. (Is it really the Sendai air doing this? How is it possible for two so ethereal people to be born there?)

Seconding this opinion about Shizuka Arakawa's grace and elegance. When I see Shizuka's skating, I always think that there are lots of Shizuka in Yuzuru's movement especially arm and fingers movement, to the point that I thought Yuzuru must have watched Shizuka skates A LOT in his childhood that it must be ingrained in his memory.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

But it's good to see a variety of media outlets criticize the tech calls.  I haven't seen any media try to defend the calls (though most merely acknowledge that they happened rather than take a stance on them) and the few that have expressed an opinion have said they were wrong. 

56 минут назад, 4Nessie сказал:

Ummm... okay, I am really sorry, but I can't help it. I have to bring the mainstream comparison. Yuzu really does look like a vampire prince here. :rofl2:

Oh, no, actually THE only vampire prince. 

To me he looked like a vampire king at first during FS warm-up, cuz of a collar I guess :laughing: