General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

So does everyone remember TSL saying someone at TCC was training quints in a harness? People are saying Brian confirmed this.:peekapooh: Ted apparently mentioned it in the JGP commentary.

Not exactly, but, what Ted said

- Do you think a skater will do a quintuple jump?
- I do believe that will happen. Maybe not in my lifetime but I do believe that will happen. I was talking to Brian Orser a little earlier today about that and he also believes that five rotations will be done. In fact it is currently being worked on right now so stay tuned for that. You'll hear more and may see more. We'll see what happens but quad axels are being worked on and very, very close to being landed.

Imagine - no Media Day, everybody tightlipped and on the downlow, going blind into ACI, TSL can't even get anything, and the only potential concrete info leak (because really, is Brian going to be talking knowledgeably and with certainty about some other skaters he's just heard about being very close to landing quad Axels and training quints...) randomly comes from TED BARTON. :68468287:

Now is it a Brian face like this when hearing that on the livestream?

:knc_brian3: "I've made a huge mistake."

Or are the faces more like this?

:knc_brian2:  :muahaha: "He leaked like a sieve." "Just as planned."

10 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Sex Bomb? :D I've been putting that one out into the universe a lot. There's a video where Yuzu watches Plushenko practice it and he looks sooo intensely focused I figured he was planning a tribute ex.  

Okay, I just YouTubed Rasputin and... um... um... I... Um... but I DO see your logic. If Yuzuru-fucking-Hanyu skated to THAT, with all his vaunted skills, not  one single soul will ever be able to think of anything but that ever again. Talk about psychological warfare, but the Earth would be scorched! 

Yeah, I was a little worried about Yuzu's intense focus on Sex Bomb too. Don't go there, Yuzu.

:laughing: People discovering Rasputin, that must be something, not to grow up with it and be slapped with it as a fully grown adult :smiley-laughing021: 

If not Rasputin, here's another option, from the same troll band that @WinForPooh  @Henni147 mentioned earlier, how about Genghis Khan? Nothing like an upbeat song about riding the steppes, laying waste to conquered countries and begetitng 7 children in one night.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So, now that we've all convinced ourselves that it's going to be a recycled programs season, and resigned ourselves to it, and talked ourselves into thinking it's a good idea, and psyched ourselves up for another round of Origin... Watch Yuzu do something completely different, just to raise the troll level. 

You know he would! 

HAHAHA!  You're right! He definitely would do that to us!

1 minute ago, Moria Polonius said:

:laughing: People discovering Rasputin, that must be something, not to grow up with it and be slapped with it as a fully grown adult :smiley-laughing021: 

If not Rasputin, Here's another option, from the same troll band that @WinForPooh mentioned earlier, how about Genghis Khan? Nothing like an upbeat song about riding the steppes, laying waste to conquered countries and begetitng 7 sons in one night.

OMG, we've really all just gone 'round the bend! Yuzu, save us! Tell us your programs!