General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Sabrina said:

Yuzus expression in the first picture 

Okay. The situation is critical. I made a sound when I saw these. I made a loud sound. Or to be specific, the sound made itself. :facepalm: I don't even know, what that was - surprise, shock, laughter, hiccup, joy, beginning nosebleed..... 

:headdesk:

At least I am not in the office right now.

I would lean towards those being his actual clothes... since that was just for voice recording... otherwise, they could have just had him wear that shirt and pants for that part, too... and it's not really much of an outfit... but that... that reminds me of other fandoms I was in where fans would sometimes share pictures and go "DEEP V!!!" lol That was my reaction now, too (along with my jaw dropping to the floor)

Только что, KatjaThera сказал:

I would lean towards those being his actual clothes... since that was just for voice recording... otherwise, they could have just had him wear that shirt and pants for that part, too... and it's not really much of an outfit... but that... that reminds me of other fandoms I was in where fans would sometimes share pictures and go "DEEP V!!!" lol That was my reaction now, too (along with my jaw dropping to the floor)

He wore some deep V-necks in the past but was not seen much, also I think that got me more surprised isn't even V-neck but rather that it's not black :smiley-laughing021: nice outfit anyway))

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

I'm speechless. Little Yuzu giving chocolate. Ultimate enemy of every fanyu on diet.:tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

Diet? Yuzu's only intention is to dispense LOVE to all Fanyus! In the form of chocolate... :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I wish that I would have a friend in Japan that could purchase some for me 

I wish I could fly to Japan with two huge, empty suitcases that I can fill up with all kinds of Yuzu stuff and drag back. Heck, I might actually do that in a few years when I've saved enough money. :muahaha:

At the end of the 'making of' video, they ask him some questions about the next season, and I think the answers are pretty interesting. He acknowledges that many fans have been supporting him for many years and that he's thankful; he goes on to say that he needs to evolve technically and that this will be a season of challenging/pushing his limits, and he hopes people will keep supporting him. Also mentions wanting to do 4.5 revolutions. Getting fired up for the season! 

Another question was how he now feels about the fact he said he "just wants to enjoy skating" before last season. His answer was basically "well it was fun when it was fun, but there were also parts that were really not fun at all" (and he needs to just confront that and keep challenging himself).

I just watched the video once quickly and didn't check it while writing this comment so sorry if I got some details incorrect, I just wanted to briefly translate the overall meaning.

Google translate of the last parts of the interview. Hope it's ok to put it here :P

Q3. When I interviewed last year (after Ghana Milk Chocolate TV-CM filming was finished), you said, “I want to enjoy skating purely this season. Looking back at last season, how was it? And what are your thoughts on skating this season?

Hanyu: (Last season) I enjoyed it when it was fun, but it wasn't fun when it wasn't fun. I thought it was me. I'd like to enjoy more skating as a sport and more thrilling feeling as a sport, rather than such a fluffy thing that I really want to enjoy. I think it's fun to overcome it and ultimately win overwhelmingly, so I'd like to win there (competition) while aiming for good performance.

Q4. Please tell us if you have any skills or choreography that you plan to challenge this season

Hanyu: I have a strong desire to do 4 and a half turns as a practice. After that, I would like to be able to further evolve spins and steps including jumps, aiming to become stronger anyway.

Q5. Please tell us again what kind of season you want this season.

Hanyu: Anyway, the best theme of this season is to do everything carefully, cherish your body, challenge the limits, and manage the risks at a certain level. I think that it is kana.

Q6. The figure skating season has finally begun. Please leave a message for your fans.

Hanyu: This is Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you for your support. I think there are many people who are cheering and cheering every year. I myself am trying my best every year to challenge the limits, but now I think that I have to challenge the limits and evolve this year. From now on, I will continue my efforts and try to be a really strong Yuzuru Hanyu. We look forward to your continued support.

I have some kinder chocolate in my fridge and I don’t won’t to eat it but he made me hungry for it ! But chocolate  at 10 pm isn’t a good idea when u have to get up at 4 am ! 

You have to get up at 4 am?!? Why aren't you in bed, girl?

Hands off that chocolate and off to bed with you! Sweet Yuzu chocolate dreams! :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow: