General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, kaeryth said:

Nobody who's seen his spins is surprised. And kids don't do the 4lo for points. 

No matter what narrative anybody tries to push or how ISU mutilates the sport, Yuzu's influence and impact on this sport will endure and that is just such a triumph for how absolutely incredible Yuzu is. 

We stan a real, actual legend who is also a real, actual dork of a troll, it's such a rollercoaster.

10 hours ago, fyere0 said:

What about...a very dark pink...Black Cherry UA? OK, it's just purple, but it was pink when I started.  :LOL:

7PlMTkA.jpg

Source: https://english.kyodonews.net/pyeongchang/news/2018/02/25bc192d7300-olympics-hanyu-completes-first-practice-ahead-of-gold-medal-defense.html  

Hmmm... I'm more impressed by The WaistTM than the color... :biggrin:

Seriously, Yuzu's physique is just... :knc_yuzu1:

46 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Nobody who's seen his spins is surprised. And kids don't do the 4lo for points. 

No matter what narrative anybody tries to push or how ISU mutilates the sport, Yuzu's influence and impact on this sport will endure and that is just such a triumph for how absolutely incredible Yuzu is. 

We stan a real, actual legend who is also a real, actual dork of a troll, it's such a rollercoaster.

I always find it so amazing how contemporary skaters call him their idol. Ok, Daniel is actually very young, but I still remember when I checked Boyang's ISU biography and seeing that one of the skaters he looks up to is Yuzu (alongside Plush and Yagudin, IIRC). I'm not sure how common that is, really, in any sport. To be the idol of your peers while still competing against them.

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Interesting that they chose a portrait of Yuzu when there are so many famous names in her list of subjects and they don't mention him in the article.  So great to see him celebrated around the world, although I personally don't like her art.  In this case, I'm not sure if I would have known it was him if I didn't already know she liked to paint him and the inaccuracies in features doesn't seem to be purposeful to capture any type of abstract idea.  But it does do a good job in portraying his determination.

6 minutes ago, Anki said:

Our favourite Mezamashi has Yuzu on tomorrow...Could he be announcing his program songs ? Or could he be revealing the bottom half of our dear pink salmon costume in a Lotte advertisement making of:LOL:

With luck someone will record and share it :201111231756430f6:

8 minutes ago, Anki said:

Our favourite Mezamashi has Yuzu on tomorrow...Could he be announcing his program songs ? Or could he be revealing the bottom half of our dear pink salmon costume in a Lotte advertisement making of:LOL:

WARNING: Trollicane Yuzu, rated category 5, bearing down on Planet Hanyu. Extreme caution advised. 

:darklordyuzu:

15 minutes ago, Anki said:

Mezamashi...I'd say 5sec of Yuzu taking a jacket off showing a part of the pink costume top then camera pan out aaaand commercial!