General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, fyere0 said:

My big question: WILL THIS AD CAMPAIGN SHAME YUZURU HANYU INTO FINALLY LEARNING HOW TO RIDE A BIKE?

Learning to ride a bicycle should be totally easy for Yuzu.  They have training wheels for adult size bikes.  Put them on a bike, have Yuzu mount it and take off.  With his skater's sense of balance they should be able to remove the wheels within ten minutes.  Why ten minutes?  He does have to learn how to put on the brakes and change gears.  Otherwise it would be less than a minute.  By the end of the first half hour without the wheels he should be able to do like I was able fifty-some years ago - go forever on a level surface and even make turns without touching the handlebars.  Hopefully the experience should not so addict him that he decides to abandon skating and become a bicycle road racer.  He has the build for it.

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ok, now tell me what music it would go with. I'm picturing something like Le Corsaire...or The Who (could totally see this being Pinball Wizard)

Personally, I can only imagine some sort of crazy, psychedelic music. But, ouf, either way, it would be a true trial of love for all fanyus to watch that program :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp:

(I'm hoping that it's just paired with black pants whenever we get full-body shots... please, please...)