General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

@andchipzz and it isn't like Yuzu will do an identical program when he recycles a program — this applies for both SP and FS. All of his Ballade are constructed differently, so is Seimei. LGC 2.0 (that is, if he does recycle it) wouldn't look the exact same with the one from the 16/17 season. (Speaking of Yuzu, of course he has a way to make it interesting :coolio:)

I agree, so much! I'd go so far as to say that Yuzu never really skates the same program twice - he's always tweaking and playing around with the expression,  and sometimes the elements too. And if his  kiss&cry comments after doing Origin at Saitama are any indication, sometimes even he gets taken by surprise (" and...I guess...I'm doing...eagle!", anyone? :peek:

34 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:knc_brian1: so proud of you! 

figure skaters are actually really good demonstrators of the concept of moment of inertia and the principle of the conservation of angular momentum. it's pretty standard for textbooks to use them as illustrative examples. So it wasn't that shoehorned :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

22 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

dreadful old lady pajamas: I'm old enough but even I draw the line at these PJs  :wut:

47 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

This costume LOL I can't. It looks like expensive pagamas for an old lady :smiley-laughing021: The white sweater ones were on point tho :2thumbsup:

I didn't know it was possible to outdo the white onesie with yellow frills:59227c768286a__s:...This pink one better not be the costume for this year's Lotte clear files....what happened Lotte, you were so on point with last year's green Japanese costume

6 minutes ago, Anki said:

I didn't know it was possible to outdo the white onesie with yellow frills:59227c768286a__s:...This pink one better not be the costume for this year's Lotte clear files....what happened Lotte, you were so on point with last year's green Japanese costume

It even clashes terribly with their bright red packaging! What was the designer (if there even was one) thinking :headdesk2: