General Yuzuru Chat

I'm so happy the thread is moving fast and I get so much nostalgia :smiley-happy085:

Shizuka Arakawa is the Queen. Guess no Sendai person has actually chill :)

Also I think Yuzu should be back in Toronto now, like the way he was very focused on practicing ( the whole I took 2 days off after WTT thing; seriously boy that's no rest ) I guess he was very keen to go back and start working~

Also the50person your analysis is AMAZING :love: I'm rewatching every program with your words in mind and I'm baffled!!!!!

Ooooh, fantastic video! I'm not great at recognizing all the jumps when I can't see the entry, so that's super helpful! And of course, I can't miss the chance to watch Yuzu's jumps over and over :smile:

And this thread's growing so fast! :smiley-happy085:

Silenifide said:

I'm so happy the thread is moving fast and I get so much nostalgia :smiley-happy085:

Shizuka Arakawa is the Queen. Guess no Sendai person has actually chill :)

Also I think Yuzu should be back in Toronto now, like the way he was very focused on practicing ( the whole I took 2 days off after WTT thing; seriously boy that's no rest ) I guess he was very keen to go back and start working~

Also the50person your analysis is AMAZING :love: I'm rewatching every program with your words in mind and I'm baffled!!!!!

You're too kind! It's shameless of me to propose it, but what if someone subs it into a vid?

Emzie said:
Regarding the Wedding, I'd love to post the whole Holy Matrimony list here, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with every marriage request :cry:

Hello..

I am very late with my marriage request, but I could not bear not being married :cry: :D

So here is my request for marriage, I am quite sure, it was not wished by somebody else:

This strange face Yuzu made, shaking his head, and Brian Orser stands beside him, scratching his head. Looking quite helpless :rofl:

raebia01 said:
Emzie said:
Regarding the Wedding, I'd love to post the whole Holy Matrimony list here, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with every marriage request :cry:

Hello..

I am very late with my marriage request, but I could not bear not being married :cry: :D

So here is my request for marriage, I am quite sure, it was not wished by somebody else:

This strange face Yuzu made, shaking his head, and Brian Orser stands beside him, scratching his head. Looking quite helpless :rofl:

You have great taste! He was so cute in there! :smiley-love017: :grin: