General Yuzuru Chat

:offtopic2:

I listened to some old Queen songs yesterday and found "Teo Torriatte (Let us cling together)" with Japanese lyrics:

Spoiler

手を取り合って このまま行こう (Let's go hand in hand)
愛する人よ (my beloved)

静かな宵に (In a quiet evening)
光を灯し (Light the light)
愛しき教えを抱き (Embracing loving teachings)

When I read the line "light the light", I just had to think of Yuzu and the Olympic torch...

Now the funny thing is: The American rock band Melee did a cover version of this song in 2010 and released it on the album "The Masquerade:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

6 minutes ago, Lunna said:

OK, can someone traslate is this a lottery or a pre-sale from September 17? And is there 2 different sets or it's just cheaper to buy 2 same sets?

If it's like the post-Olympic ones, I think it's a pre-order. Back then they did a pre-order precisely so they would know how many people wanted them, so they could make enough. The idea was for anyone who wants one to be able to get it, and not be a limited item. I'm too sleepy for Japanese now, but I'd suspect it's the same. And that the 2 sets is simply to get a discount for buying 2 at once... but hopefully someone will confirm soon.

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

more photos from Citizen ! I don’t know if these photos have been shared yet but I haven’t seen them before, 

It's a different watch, so I think they're new.... and slightly photoshopped again, maybe? (the tiny zit on his forehead isn't really visible anymore :ohmygod:)

48 минут назад, Sabrina сказал:

more photos from Citizen ! I don’t know if these photos have been shared yet but I haven’t seen them before, 

Acting all cool and serious :10814716::img_21: but first watch suits him better )) 

Who said the suit fits :LOL:  not only does it not fit, it's not even ironed properly. I bet Yuzu gave Citizen a few hours only to snap as many pictures as they want and go ok I'm back to practice. Nevertheless, he still looks fantastic! 

9 hours ago, Seorose said:

New stamps with Seimei charm!

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

OK, can someone traslate is this a lottery or a pre-sale from September 17? And is there 2 different sets or it's just cheaper to buy 2 same sets?

1 hour ago, Sabrina said:

I don’t know if this one helps 

1 set will cost JPY 5980 and set of 2 will cost JPY 11,260 so it's cheaper to buy set of 2 (one to keep and one to use?).

1st pre-order starts 17/Sep and closes on 14/Oct. The delivery for 1st pre-order starts from 30/Oct and will be delivered within 2weeks from the date. 2nd pre-order starts 15/Oct and closes on 27/Nov (via shop) or 30/Nov (via online). The delivery for 2nd pre-order starts from 21/Dec and will be delivered within 2weeks from the date. 

You can order through catalogue (at shop) or via online but I think you'd need a Japanese postal address? 

1 hour ago, Anki said:

Who said the suit fits :LOL:  not only does it not fit, it's not even ironed properly. I bet Yuzu gave Citizen a few hours only to snap as many pictures as they want and go ok I'm back to practice. Nevertheless, he still looks fantastic! 

The whole look from the neck down reminded me of a Japanese salary man and his $200 suit on Friday night after few drinks!

Saving grace is Yuzu's gorgeous face but certainly the suit is not really a good one. But then who would be looking at the suit when Yuzu smiles like that...:10742290:

31 минуту назад, BWOZWaltz сказал:

The whole look from the neck down reminded me of a Japanese salary man and his $200 suit on Friday night after few drinks!

Saving grace is Yuzu's gorgeous face but certainly the suit is not really a good one. But then who would be looking at the suit when Yuzu smiles like that...:10742290:

I guess they decided that it's a watch ad so mostly will shoot face and hands, so why bother too much? :laughing: or were in a rush))

55 минут назад, BWOZWaltz сказал:

You can order through catalogue (at shop) or via online but I think you'd need a Japanese postal address? 

Will ask a friend or just use proxy, me wants that Seimei chain (and other stuff - love the slogan)))

I thought a bit about Yuzu's costume choices for the next season. If he decided to recycle Origin (which seems very likely), I really wonder how you can improve the version from last season... for me it's just perfect as it is :laughing:

If his SP is Otonal again, I would like to see a costume that reminds me more of autumn than winter this time. I could imagine a top inspired by golden Japanese gingko and colorful Canadian maple leaves. The structure of this gingko tree here looks a bit like the crystals on the backside of the current costume, aye?

Spoiler

bunter-gelber-ginko-baum-herbst-in-japan   de.freepik.com

dd097b17a4e142e5884cf634a6f7a8fe.jpg   homeguides.sfgate.com

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I thought a bit about Yuzu's costume choices for the next season. If he decided to recycle Origin (which seems very likely), I really wonder how you can improve the version from last season... for me it's just perfect as it is :laughing:

Hide contents

I want an open back costume.:peek: