General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Anki said:

This Mami sensei looks exactly the same now as she did in that Yuzu photo 17 or 18 years ago when she was teaching baby Yuzu....People originating from Sendai rink really don't age do they

That's what I noticed too! She looks exactly the same now as she did on that photo with Mushroom Yuzu.

I think this is also a sign of someone with a kind soul, a generous heart, a joyful spirit and a positive outlook at life. Just like Yuzu... :softYuzu:

Hace 1 hora, ralucutzagy said:

This is from today's news but I wonder when was he in Sapporo? 

His 4S is a thing of beauty, really ... 

WHO IS CUTTING ONIONS???!!!! awww....this is so touching!!! To see all this deep emotions...I don't know, I just felt like some intruder watching it...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

Could any kind soul translate a little bit what he said to the kids? :heartpound:

17 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

WHO IS CUTTING ONIONS???!!!! awww....this is so touching!!! To see all this deep emotions...I don't know, I just felt like some intruder watching it...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

Could any kind soul translate a little bit what he said to the kids? :heartpound:

I have seen a translation on Twitter ! I’ll search for it 

I feel like you can hear a tiny tiny portion of Origin right before Seimei (could be wrong though)....And there is faint music playing in the background when he was jumping the 4S and quad combo. Anyone think it could be related to his short program?:P

this boy will be the end of me...I had to grab some tissue because even if i couldn't understand a word it was pretty clear he was honoring his 1st teacher...he truly never forgets where he comes from and the people that helped him...a great example for all those children too,to know that Yuzuru is not just an amazing skater but a pretty wonderful human being too.

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

this boy will be the end of me...I had to grab some tissue because even if i couldn't understand a word it was pretty clear he was honoring his 1st teacher...he truly never forgets where he comes from and the people that helped him...a great example for all those children too,to know that Yuzuru is not just an amazing skater but a pretty wonderful human being too.

When you see all the hype around him, the stellar success, the countless awards, the media madness, the advertising contracts... Absolutely everything is there to turn him into a conceited celebrity, but he still stands on the ground with both feet, he still remembers and cares for everyone who helped him. He is still this likable person who's core and convictions are unshakable and this makes me really really really happy :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

2 hours ago, mercedes said:

Since becoming a Yuzu fan, I cry 120% more than before. But it's all tears of emotion and happiness! :knc_yuzu2:

3 hours ago, Anki said:

This Mami sensei looks exactly the same now as she did in that Yuzu photo 17 or 18 years ago when she was teaching baby Yuzu....People originating from Sendai rink really don't age do they

Same goes for Nanami-sensei. I visited Ice Rink Sendai last May and I recognized her quite easily... she looked just like she did in old videos with baby Yuzu :) 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

When you see all the hype around him, the stellar success, the countless awards, the media madness, the advertising contracts... Absolutely everything is there to turn him into a conceited celebrity, but he still stands on the ground with both feet, he still remembers and cares for everyone who helped him. He is still this likable person who's core and convictions are unshakable and this makes me really really really happy :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

And this is why fans go to great lengths to support him in person - he's not just a great figure skater, but also a lovely/wonderful/amazing human being :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

32 minutes ago, AngelOnIce said:

Same goes for Nanami-sensei. I visited Ice Rink Sendai last May and I recognized her quite easily... she looked just like she did in old videos with baby Yuzu :) 

And this is why fans go to great lengths to support him in person - he's not just a great figure skater, but also a lovely/wonderful/amazing human being :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It's his steadfast dedication and love for his hard hit hometown that really sticks out to me as far as his personality...he is so all over the place. Super compulsive and obsessive with his earbuds and skating, an all around dork who jokes about his favorite shows and interests-you'd never know he was a 2 time Olympic champion-and yet at the flip of a switch he becomes so serious. Especially when his hometown and the hard hit areas are concerned. He knows how to turn on charm, relax, or become serious and if that isnt a sign of maturity, I dont know what is. 

Of course he is still young and all 😊, but his down to Earth appeal really seems striking.

His skating alone is a whoooole seperate article in and of itself on why he is the GOAT. 😅

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This is from today's news but I wonder when was he in Sapporo? 

At the start of the news clip, one of kanji captions on it said June. So sometime during June. 

I couldn't tell whether he did Seimei in full for the kids, but you could tell he was putting his heart and soul into it just as if he had an audience of thousands. And it sounded like the kids were asking skating-related questions. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the little girl was asking about speed going into jumps?