General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but it’s so good I’m sure you all won’t mind watching again. 

it's really well done...once again I find myself thinking how Yuzuru can go from murder face to the sweetest smile ever seen on a human face,he really is so expressive.

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sorry if this has already been posted but it’s so good I’m sure you all won’t mind watching again. 

This is another video that I think Yuzu's fan should watch, some lyrics really hit me hard. When I first got to know who Yuzuru is, I had no idea I could be so in awe and protective of someone, a sportman no less.

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yes, it has been posted before, but if it’s posted three more times, Yuzu would have his first QUINT.

All kidding aside, I could watch this video, multiple times without getting bored of it.

This video displays killer face bad boy Yuzu and angelic Yuzu to dramatic effect. The “gap” that Yuzu fans find so irresistibly appealing.

I love the music, “Empire of Angels” by Thomas Bergersen. It’s so fitting for Yuzu . The first video of Yuzu entitled “Empire of Angels” was also good.

One of my fantasies is imagining Yuzu perform a free skate to “Empire of Angels”.

53 minutes ago, Sam Allen said:

This is another video that I think Yuzu's fan should watch, some lyrics really hit me hard. When I first got to know who Yuzuru is, I had no idea I could be so in awe and protective of someone, a sportman no less.

With Yuzu’s asthma, the lyrics, “When you fight for every breath…” mean so much more.

26 minutes ago, Plumqueen said:

In the video, “Always With You” that was posted an hour ago, I saw Daisuke cheering for Yuzu. It’s at the 2:41 mark. I don’t think I’ve seen this before. Was it at the Olympics? SP or LP? Or at a different competition?  And, is there more footage of this elsewhere?  Thanks. 

It should be from PyeongChang, he was there and wore those round glasses then. Maybe after the FS?

Hello, fellow satellites!  I have a small service to ask for our fan project (for those who don't follow the other thread, the book is printed and ready to sent :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:). @Henni147 has prepared a nice letter to explain what we did and why, that I'll slip in the package before shipping it. The only problem is that we don't know what to sign at the end :13877886: Using "Planet Hanyu" doesn't seem quite right because there are fans who joined this project but do not regularly use this forum (and vice versa). But "your fans" is too generic and bland. :14066882: Would anyone have a better suggestion? I can't find a good alternative right now, so if anybody has more inspiration it would be greatly appreciated. :snonegai:

I know it probably seems silly, but I really can't come up with anything good right now :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: