General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

They're not even trying to be subtle, are they? :10814716:

I am glad Yuna got votes too, but if anyone thinks the Olympic Channel didn't know full well what the result would be....

If Yuzu does get a role in the start of the Tkyo games next year, they are REALLY going to milk it :SunFace:

Personally I think if Yuzu's team were to approach Prince' management, they could probably find common ground, but it's more complicated when it comes to publishing dvds. Plus the DVD isn't really produced by Yuzu and his team, so it wasn't them who had to do the negotiating. Given that the DVD/Blu-ray are expensive enough already, it was probably just the better and easier solution to leave LGC out. (But here's to hoping we might see it again some day, even so!)

I guess we can console ourselves with the fact that our Overlord is probably the only skater (and one of the few sports stars) to even have such a high class DVD/bluray put out... there are others (Javi :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: for instance) I would love to get such a thing, but if I had to choose...?

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

It's so interesting what Mika Ninagawa says about Yuzu. I'm not surprised to hear that Yuzu has good acting skills. He definitely poses like a pro. :pouty:

Yes, it was, but don’t worry, we are Fanyus and we love getting double, triple and best of all QUADRUPLE doses of Yuzu!