General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu in the shower after he gets a silver medal: Meeeemoryyy :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: all alooooooone in the mooooonliiight :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: I can dreeeeam of the ooooold daaaaayys :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: I was beauuuuutiful :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: theeeeeen :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

Mom, Sis: :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:   :tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow:

Yuzu in the shower after he gets a silver medal: i reMEEEEEEMMMMBER :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq: the TIME :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:i KNEW :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:what HAAAAAAAPPINESS WAAAAAAAS :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:

Mom, Sis: :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:  :tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5:

:space::xD::darklordyuzu:

....if ever Yuzu were to do another warhorse....:think:

43 minutes ago, AkaneYamashina said:

Thank youuuuuuu!!!! :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

Edit: It's safe to assume that it's his voice he's lip syncing to right? It's not bad! ❤❤❤ We need to hear more Yuzu. Please. 

They were lip syncing to their own voices recorded before.
And he sounds flat.:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp: A bit like this soft voice he uses when he talks to kids. Probably was nervous.

41 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I can't believe I found it so quickly.

Zuz is on 2:03

bonus: Kaori on 1:24

Oh, I've seen that...but he doesn't actually sing in this, does he? I thought he only lip-synced the words...anyway, he can't can't be any worse than some of the others. 

edited to add - nevermind, I just saw the explanation you gave above. So that's really his voice? It's not awful. 

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Try copying the URL into a new tab?  I sometimes just get a blank black box with "have to watch on youtube" and that was what this one showed, but it was fine then...

got it. 

29 minutes ago, Paskud said:

They were lip syncing to their own voices recorded before.
And he sounds flat.:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp: A bit like this soft voice he uses when he talks to kids. Probably was nervous.

So I went and looked up the actual recording they released - and I'm a bit disappointed they don't use Yuzu's voice in it (nor Shoma's). Apparently Keiji is the only one who can sing well enough for public consumption :68468287:.  

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So I went and looked up the actual recording they released - and I'm a bit disappointed they don't use Yuzu's voice in it (nor Shoma's). Apparently Keiji is the only one who can sing well enough for public consumption :68468287:.  

The song is too soft for Yuzu. Based on precompetition demonic singing and Cruel Angel Thesis, the boy needs a lot more drama to awaken the hidden singer in him :rock: (but listen at your own risk and no guarantee on quality)