General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

Was it? I thought they clarified that doing ACI wasn't yet confirmed, so they clarified that mistake (because it was initially reported as him doing it for sure), but the no media day seems to have been stated clearly in that article? (Though there being only one source does make me a tad skeptical...)

1 hour ago, airi said:

Mistake? So wil there be media day or not?

I've just seen the news about no media day and nothing else, so hm...

Unfortunately, seems like the no media day news is correct ... :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: 

What are we gonna do until September!?? We'll become a dried cacti desert ... huhu

No media day.... Okaaaay.... 

But how about an advance announcement of the music before ACI? My heart can't take the excitement waiting to see the reveal of music, program, costume, hair, all at the same time. 

Thankfully ACI is slightly less than 2 months away. I will be on a long holidays in August and won't have time to check SNS often. I won't be as dried up as most of you :muahaha: 

40 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Unfortunately, seems like the no media day news is correct ... :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: 

What are we gonna do until September!?? We'll become a dried cacti desert ... huhu

Looks like ACI is confirmed! 

Spoiler

Why media day is cancelled:

Nerdzuzu :gla: wanted to play FE remember?:1: 

I can’t believe I woke up to no Media Day:13877886:

Our Overlord is really testing us, huh? After the ANA message from yesterday “I look forward to your continued support” and then “I will be be an hermit a month longer”, we were revived and killed again  within a day. Chaotic 

At least ACI is confirmed and we will all die from too much anticipation and excitement :10814716:

Just now, KatjaThera said:

Who else is planning to check his ISU bio every day, just in case they might update his music choices for next year? ^_^

They are notoriously slow at updating things, though...

6 hours ago, yumeaki said:

No media day.... Okaaaay.... 

But how about an advance announcement of the music before ACI? My heart can't take the excitement waiting to see the reveal of music, program, costume, hair, all at the same time. 

My guess why there won't be any MD this time: Yuzu plans many hardcore shockers that must be presented as a complete performance to avoid unnecessary discussions and worries beforehand.

Jumps: Full quad arsenal

SP: The Final Countdown (Europe)

FS: It's My Life (Bon Jovi)

EX: The Show Must Go On (Queen)

Choreographer: Scott Moir

Costume: Trashbag punk rocker

Haircut: Mohican

New mascot-duo: Pooh-san and ToshI

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

My guess why there won't be any MD this time: Yuzu plans many hardcore shockers that must be presented as a complete performance to avoid unnecessary discussions and worries beforehand.

Jumps: full quad arsenal

SP: The Final Countdown (Europe)

FS: It's My Life (Bon Jovi)

EX: The Show Must Go On (Queen)

Choreographer: Scott Moir

Costume: Trashbag punk rocker

Haircut: Mohican

New mascot-duo: Pooh-san and ToshI

I'd love it all, but maybe not the Mohican...

And now I kind of wish he'd meshed well with Yoshiki, then he could get a Yoshikitty to keep Pooh company... or Hello Kitty could start making Yoshikitty tissue box covers >_> Toshi has a MyMelo made in his image, IIRC, but it's not quite as symbolic as Yoshikitty lol