General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

He performed well at Worlds this year,  considering his situation. And he won both of his GP events with Origin, for the first time in his senior career. 

LGC was a difficult program and even if he had problems with it at Worlds or 4CC, he skated to it very well at GPF, and with the good score there he was able to win his fourth consecutive GPF gold medals. He also landed the first ever 4Lo during SP at ACI that season. 

Sometimes I am superstitious, too but it is not related to his hair :) To me his hair looks different in Seimei, Chopin, or H&L anyway. 

Happy to hear your thoughts.:10742289:

1) You said “He also landed the first ever 4Lo during SP at ACI”, but his hairstyle at ACI was completely different from the later *LGC hair*.

2) Yes, his hair looks different in Seimei, Chopin, or H&L, especially in Seimei and Chopin as they were used for more than 1 season.

What I wrote and refer to is:

Yuzu had a VERY SIMILAR hairstyle at *2018OG SP ~ 2018OG LP~ 2017 World LP* :9:

3) My main focus is about whether he can win in the most important competitions with the hairstyle.

4) As for superstition, I shared something about costumes here before 2018 OG, I do belief that:

In addition to the layout and program, each costume has its ‘POWER’. I refer to something supernatural.

It is one of the factors that determines the ultimate results, especially in the most important competitions.

5) Actually, before 2019 World, I didn’t aware / believe that hairstyle also has its POWER.

Anyway, Yuzu only has *Origin hairstyle = LGC hairstyle* in 2 of his competitive programs and both didn’t help him to win the most important competitions,

so I sincerely hope that he will never have that hairstyle for his competitive programs.:smiley-scared003:

Since it's Yuzu we're talking about, he might consider that a challenge and set out to prove it wrong by winning with that look lol

But if we look at it like that, it's always possible to find all sorts of coincidences that may or may not add up to anything. At the end of the day, the look - including costume and hair - is another essential part of his programs for Yuzu, so I really do hope none of them are bad luck...

And yay for Sendai meguri! I have to say, Sendai is so awesome... they could have made so much money out of selling this guide, but instead they chose to make it available for free, as if they don't want to make money off of Yuzu directly like that :8232307: Just like when the parade took place last year, and they gave the previous guide for free to fans, even though normally that was 1000yen or so. If only others *coughsISU/Event-organizerscoughs* had that same kind of integrity...

10 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Since it's Yuzu we're talking about, he might consider that a challenge and set out to prove it wrong by winning with that look lol

If he makes me ecstatically happy by choosing the Tokyo Ghoul soundtrack for a program, we'll get shaggy hair.

Which might even turn... white :peekapooh:

17 minutes ago, TallyT said:

If he makes me ecstatically happy by choosing the Tokyo Ghoul soundtrack for a program, we'll get shaggy hair.

Which might even turn... white :peekapooh:

A part of me would be surprised if he chose any anime song as a program... In a way it feels like he might want to keep that side of him separate from his skating career. But who knows how his mind works? lol

While I would mourn the damage, I'd love to see him play around with his hair/image, even trying out colors or maybe even some makeup at some point. It could be fun... (VK style would be fun, going overly feminine isn't really my thing, although it would look good on him...) He might think it's too much trouble, though lol

I was just thinking the other day, that if I only go to ACI this year, I won't get to see his EX... so then I thought maybe he'll do HYK again. But somehow, it feels like he's moved to a level beyond HYK. Even though Crystal Memories was vaguely similar, both that and Masquerade were more powerful, so much so I can't really see him going back to the softness of HYK. I don't know, this Summer has felt like a level up, like he's stronger, more mature, more intense than last year. Am I going crazy in the heat or does anyone else feel that? lol

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't know, this Summer has felt like a level up, like he's stronger, more mature, more intense than last year. Am I going crazy in the heat or does anyone else feel that? lol

I don't know about a level up, but he's 24 and a half, it's only natural that he's become more mature and stronger, both physically and mentally. It would be wholly unnatural if he stayed the same forever. 

Personally I think he's become fully adult now, and it's going to be very exciting to see what he does from here on out. But as for his Ex, typically he's super-efficient about them. I mean he kept Notte Stellata for several years and likewise with the other ones, so my guess is we'll be seeing HYK for a good bit yet.

45 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I think pudding and candy are a return to good old Zuzuru and HYK last year was a pink unicorn that showed up during his honeymoon with 2OGM. Last season he wanted to come back to his roots and he definitely did.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

@Bunnybash , this can help you.

nooooooo you quoting the glossary while using "pudding" and "candy" in the same post is a ruthless reminder that I haven't updated with Flowy-DoS and KuriMemo  noooooooooooooooo:14066882:

re: bad luck hair

I refuse to link Saitama's outcome to Origin hair!:tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp:  Origin hair are good! They are cool! They are blameless!:tumblr_inline_n2pjd43gf91qdlkyg:

without the mistake in SP maybe even the judging would have been a bit better, so at most the outcome would be fault of Otonal hair...:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, Leanna A said:

so I sincerely hope that he will never have that hairstyle for his competitive programs.

Blasphemy! LGC hair is Yuzu's best look.  And he won Worlds 2017 with that and H&L, so you can't separate them. 

I don't hold with superstition. Yuzu wins because he's the superior competitor, not because of luck. 

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Blasphemy! LGC hair is Yuzu's best look.  And he won Worlds 2017 with that and H&L, so you can't separate them. 

I don't hold with superstition. Yuzu wins because he's the superior competitor, not because of luck. 

I agree... LGC hair is sacred... he's got this nice forehead that has this "v" in the middle of his hairline - the Chinese call that the beauty peak/point... see below:

d8c6f074fed35dbe58ff84a4b68b7c94.jpg

Source: Not sure? If anyone knows, let me know!

Also he is so handsome here... whyyyy would you want to think bad of this????

2 hours ago, faeline said:

I agree... LGC hair is sacred... he's got this nice forehead that has this "v" in the middle of his hairline - the Chinese call that the beauty peak/point... see below:

d8c6f074fed35dbe58ff84a4b68b7c94.jpg

Also he is so handsome here... whyyyy would you want to think bad of this????

In the west, that's called a 'widow's peak'. I don't know why. It definitely enhances his beauty.