General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

I love how Yuzu kisses Ice-chan to the beat of "I've fallen in love". :xD:

LOL. That was literally my first edit in this montage. :muahaha:

EDIT: Agree with all of you that Yuzu can sell everything on the ice. He doesn't need any jumps to make everyone freak out, but they are delicious, if he includes them. They are the sherry on the cake, aye?

Shouldn't we hear in the next couple of days what Challenger's team Japan and of course our best honey (See what I did there... term of endearment and Pooh reference combined!!) will go to.  Or have I got the dates mixed up. 

Nice early one - Lombardia or even better - Oberstdorf.   :3:

OK, OK I know it's not happening.  One can pretend!!!

:knc_brian2:  Dream on Louitunes!! 

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

A quick word here too for more visibility: I have just posted the full (public) version of the fanbook !! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

It's available here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1puTOF1T-aJb6DkhuoEcsem6svT_wHaGQ

And you can find more details or give me some feedback in the related thread ;) 

We're almost there :softYuzu:

Edit: link updated

Epic effort Veveco and all those who worked on this.  Well done - it's brilliant.  I'm sure he will love it. Xxx      

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

5 hours ago, Dreamer said:

That's because Yuzu's beautiful skating is more than the sum of its parts/jumps.  Unfortunately he feels he needs jumps to contend with the jumping beans. 

....he also enjoys jumping. At least, that's what he has said in the past. 

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

They are the sherry on the cake, aye?

Yes, definitely the fine, rich sherry on the cake. He is also the fresh juicy cherry on the cake as well. 

Pound cake soaked in sherry with cherries on top would actually be a great dessert, come to think of it.

7 hours ago, Lambari said:

It's cute to see all of this program speculation when it's clear he'll bring back our favourite Notre Dame 2.0 next season coupled with Otonal for more 2 seasons and eventually recycle Origin for Beijing! 

It's funny how last year and the one before, the program 'scare crow' used to torture-tease fans was POTO, but after the POTO 2/Masquerade stuff this Summer, it's now switched away from that lol I actually didn't hate Notre Dame either, but I'm with you with preferring new programs. I'm sure whatever he does, it'll still be unique in most ways, though. Even tributing Plushenko and Johnny and doing their programs turned into something quite unique in the end. He could probably do a warhorse collection and still manage to make it seem quite unique...

As for jumps, for Yuzu, jumps are part of the story, they're not just for fun, or just for getting points. The program has to be such that the jumps are an indispensable part of the program. That's part of what makes him special, after all. :winky:

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu at number 64 of ESPN's 2019 World Fame 100.

He's the only one with 0 Social (media) following. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Up from number 70 in 2018.

And his endorsement figure is higher than many of the others who ranked higher because of their social media...

He's simply the most important star the sport has (okay, and the most wonderful one, I'm biased)

Something about superstition:

Yuzu’s hairstyles

Yuzu has shiny, healthy, thick and beautiful hair. He looks great in whatever hairstyles.

But after World 2019, I discovered:

1)      Yuzu didn’t perform well and didn’t win the most important competitions when he had *Origin hairstyle = LGC hairstyle*:acceptable:. So my conclusion is that he MUST NEVER have that hairstyle for his competitive programs.

2)      Yuzu had VERY SIMILAR hairstyle in the following competitions and he won:

Hairstyle at *2018OG SP ~ 2018OG LP~ 2017 World LP*:9:

He had side-swept bangs that covered some of his eyebrows and covered about 65-85% of his forehead.

Am I the only one believe that as I have never read anyone said so? 

38 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

Something about superstition:

Yuzu’s hairstyles

Yuzu has shiny, healthy, thick and beautiful hair. He looks great in whatever hairstyles.

But after World 2019, I discovered:

1)      Yuzu didn’t perform well and didn’t win the most important competitions when he had *Origin hairstyle = LGC hairstyle*:acceptable:. So my conclusion is that he MUST NEVER have that hairstyle for his competitive programs.

2)      Yuzu had VERY SIMILAR hairstyle in the following competitions and he won:

Hairstyle at *2018OG SP ~ 2018OG LP~ 2017 World LP*:9:

He had side-swept bangs that covered some of his eyebrows and covered about 65-85% of his forehead.

Am I the only one believe that as I have never read anyone said so? 

He performed well at Worlds this year,  considering his situation. And he won both of his GP events with Origin, for the first time in his senior career. 

LGC was a difficult program and even if he had problems with it at Worlds or 4CC, he skated to it very well at GPF, and with the good score there he was able to win his fourth consecutive GPF gold medals. He also landed the first ever 4Lo during SP at ACI that season. 

Sometimes I am superstitious, too but it is not related to his hair :) To me his hair looks different in Seimei, Chopin, or H&L anyway.