General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

It’s here. It’s finally here. Over a year of waiting and...

beautiful pic and I love the smiles...BUT! I get it, they wanted it to be a big pic... BUT STILL!:tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

(awww the emoji expresses my thoughts while also matching the costumes :O I swear it wasn't intentional)

4 hours ago, Lambari said:

Bobrova talks about Yuzuru here at 18:30.  Apparently she mentions him among the skaters she likes to watch  but I don't speak russian so hopefully someone can make an accurate translation. 

I am not Russian, but based on google translate of the script of the interview, in response to a question about which were the most cool and memorable programs of last season, she mentioned her favourite ones, which included Yuzu whom shes says there is nothing much to say, he is a different story, you just watch him on screen with popcorn and hit repeat (sounds like the typical sympton we all have:LOL:). But if any Russians here, please offer more correct translation if the above is not correct. 

1 час назад, Anki сказал:

I am not Russian, but based on google translate of the script of the interview, in response to a question about which were the most cool and memorable programs of last season, she mentioned her favourite ones, which included Yuzu whom shes says there is nothing much to say, he is a different story, you just watch him on screen with popcorn and hit repeat (sounds like the typical sympton we all have:LOL:). But if any Russians here, please offer more correct translation if the above is not correct. 

Google did a great job here. 👍 Literally, she said: "I don't even discuss Yuzuru Hanyu, this is a different story when you sit in front of the screen, take popcorn, watch it and put it on repeat (loop)."

Writing this message here to have more visibility:

I am in the process of making a "public" version of our fanbook  to share with fans the result of our work before we print it and give me feedback/corrections (the first draft is essentially ready)! Since we did not warn that there would be a public version beforehand, most messages will be blurred in order to respect fans' privacy (some of these messages were quite private in nature, particularly in the "If it wasn't for Yuzuru" section, and for Yuzu's eyes only). I will only show messages for which I receive permission to do so. So, I'm asking those who participated whether you are OK with your message(s) being shown to everyone? The aliases will remain blurred anyway.

I directly contacted those whose name I think I recognized. If I haven't contacted you already (either you used a different alias or there were several people with similar names and I don't know who is who), and you agree to your message being public, please contact me by PM! The more visible messages, the better !! I'll wait a few days for answers.

By the way, I think I'll leave all the fanarts, fan creations & pictures visible since there isn't any sensitive material, though I'll blur people's faces when needed for obvious reasons.

Thank you again for your participation :dancingpooh: and sorry for the wait....

I never really cared much for Final Time Traveler because I found the choreography unimpressive back then but I stumbled upon this practice and it's absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the only practice for this program that I could find. Or am I just suddenly in love with this because I'm having an emotional moment at midnight?? Lol  

Now that I think about it there's not many programs from male skaters set to female vocals. Actually I can't think of any other than this and his EX 'Believe'  (the dramatic one with the orange top) off the top of my head. Can someone help me with that? I wonder why?   I'm not a good parameter though, I don't watch much male skating anyway  k   

This was probably shared already eons ago, but I don't care (!!) I'm posting again because I'm replaying this non stop. :laughing:

12 hours ago, Anki said:

I might be one of the few that likes Final Time Traveller and Believe more than Requiem. Two very underappreciated Yuzu show programs in my opinion. 

That's blasphemy!  :laughing:  To be honest I honestly wasn't a big fan of Requiem up until Worlds 2016 like many others. Before it also wasn't as controlled as it was at Worlds, there it was light years better and one of his best performances. People also prefer Requiem because of the emotional baggage behind Boston. 

I'm also a 'Believe' defender! When he hits those overdramatic steps I ascend!   

But I can't be trusted with my initial opinion on his EXs   Even at the first sight of Notte Stelatta I somehow  thought it was empty at the Skate Canada gala practice, now I can watch it all day.  The ones I loved on first sight were Haru Yo Koi (I'm obsessed), Hana Ni Nare and White Legend.  With Masquerade I had to go through my initial denial of yet-again-kind-of-POTO but ended up one of my absolute favourites since I love some dramatic Yuzuru.  Crystal memories is fine but there's moments in it that annoy me like how there's a high note and he's just doing a forward glide. Overall not a big fan of the choreo or the song, otherwise good costume and he's gorgeous as always.    Wings Of Words is ok, hate the costume, he's gorgeous, don't like the song. Hello I Love You and Vertigo are fun and he can pull off anything,  Vertigo still is just funny with those hip rolls, god no. :laughing:  LOVE 'Change' to bits!! The Justin Bieber one is funny in a nostalgic kind of way, he threw it down with that hoodie and white gloves Lol.

7 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Google did a great job here. 👍 Literally, she said: "I don't even discuss Yuzuru Hanyu, this is a different story when you sit in front of the screen, take popcorn, watch it and put it on repeat (loop)."

Yep, we do. Nice when the experts agree they do it too :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

4 hours ago, Lambari said:

I never really cared much for Final Time Traveler because I found the choreography unimpressive back then but I stumbled upon this practice and it's absolutely GORGEOUS. It's the only practice for this program that I could find. Or am I just suddenly in love with this because I'm having an emotional moment at midnight?? Lol  

Now that I think about it there's not many programs from male skaters set to female vocals. Actually I can't think of any other than this and his EX 'Believe'  (the dramatic one with the orange top) off the top of my head. Can someone help me with that? I wonder why?   I'm not a good parameter though, I don't watch much male skating anyway  k   

This was probably shared already eons ago, but I don't care (!!) I'm posting again because I'm replaying this non stop. :laughing:

Oh I’ve never seen this ...I wasn’t a big fan either (mainly I am not too fond of the song)but it’s a beautiful performance especially because his training clothes underline those beautiful lines he has...also he’s graceful even when he falls!

And of course revenge 3A👏

1 hour ago, monchan said:

Very creative, my favorite

R&J horror version=)))

Oh I love R&J horror version too ...zombie Pooh is great !

Accurate manga of what Toshl said in Nico live

Suddenly, Toshl wanted to skate in a show, and Faoi staffs were shocked. He checked white skate boots in Amazon. In his fantasy, Yuzu holds his hand and teaches gently. Faoi staffs had serious discussion and stopped Toshl to avoid injury.

I'm still holding out hope that it's just the way the picture was taken... sometimes it's hard to hold these things open and take pictures at the same time, so the result looks skewed and less complete than it actually is... But that aside, the picture looks even better than I expected, considering how quickly it was taken. They took longer to decide how to pose lol