General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Not sure we would see an emergency 4A even in the FS, in the SP definitely not..especially if the planned 3A was in the second half of the program. It's just...incredibly hard even with a jump that's been really consistent, and we're talking about Nessie here, not just any quad. :13877886:

YOLO Nessie. Even the thought is criminal omg :laughing:

Let's wait what Mr 20% will do. After the 4F attempts in Toyama nothing can really surprise me anymore...  :LOL:

9 hours ago, faeline said:

Yuzu's profile in the updated JSF website.

Someone stop me... It's too bright and yet I can't stop staring at it...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

He shines brighter than the sun! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Is it just me or does Yuzu become more and more beautiful with time? Something tells me Kose will keep Yuzu as their brand ambassador for a long time... :pouty:

oh yeah so nice of them to offer a sneak peek of Origin encore in their ads for Toyama bradcast :1497158260_5GOE:

I was unprepared tho, the first thing I saw was just this edit

not having a clue about what the op was saying, I just clicked expecting one of the many Masquerade snippets so I was just there gaping and going wow so fast wut what eh what's happening why the violinist why violin what's that WAIT WAS THAT ORIGIN?!?

then I screamed

:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

of course after that I was furiously pressing replay for a while:biggrin:

28分鐘前, LadyLou說:

oh yeah so nice of them to offer a sneak peek of Origin encore in their ads for Toyama bradcast :1497158260_5GOE:

I was unprepared tho, the first thing I saw was just this edit

not having a clue about what the op was saying, I just clicked expecting one of the many Masquerade snippets so I was just there gaping and going wow so fast wut what eh what's happening why the violinist why violin what's that WAIT WAS THAT ORIGIN?!?

then I screamed

:tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

of course after that I was furiously pressing replay for a while:biggrin:

5Jul?!?!?! OK!!! i am ready!!!!! :hachimaki:

10 hours ago, faeline said:

Yuzu's profile in the updated JSF website.

Someone stop me... It's too bright and yet I can't stop staring at it...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I feel like I'm in a corny drama where I'm on the brink of life and death and Yuzu is the angel telling me to go back and live :laughing:

I am too excited starting the new skating season 2019-2020, especially get to see Yuzuru at the Skate Canada! He grows so much both in his skating, his characters and appearance. Very attractive. 

I am getting all my pooh prepare just for him, (sorry other skaters, I am coming to the competition just for Yuzuru, my bias)

I cannot see others can replace him at all! my whole family will be there to cheer for Yuzuru Hanyu and just got back from Sendai. 

18 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think this is from Yuzu Day’s #9

...so he did try drinking at one time :hihi: and he seems to be such a lightweight (featherweight(!!!)) drinker, were he to keep drinking from that point onwards... just the imagery of it though, good thing he did it in the confines of his family residence :xD:

I know he already talked about it in a TV appearance a few years back but it's good to know a bit more on the concrete details on it (ie. first time drinking)...

36 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think this is from Yuzu Day’s #9

I wonder where they got the "drunk out of his mind" thing... all I get is that his speech was slurred by the time his father joined, which doesn't fit the image I get in my head for "drunk out of his mind"... or maybe my dictionary is more conservative lol

20 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Isn't he allergic to alcohol?

I think his allergy was triggered by his surgery, when they had to use a lot of rubbing alcohol. It could be he wasn't allergic before, so that would give him a couple of weeks to experiment drinking first. Surgery was end of December and he was in Japan after GPF, so early December.

Although what concerns me is that he had his urachal remnant issue by then already, IIRC, he said it burst right after he got home, so technically, he should have been on antibiotics and such and not drinking alcohol?

A possibility is this all happened after the coming of age ceremony, which would be in January and so there would be no timing issue... :umm: