General Yuzuru Chat

I already asked this question before but no one has replied to me yet.

So I am going to ask again.

Are NHK tickets or Japanese Nationals purchased via EMTG or I have to go through I-tike, ticket PIA and the likes? 

And Its Father's Day here.

Happy Fathers Day to all your Dads and if there are satellites here who are  Fathers.

5 hours ago, One_more_fanyu said:

What??? I hope both of them were misunderstood. But with the way he always talks about “Yuzuru Hanyu”, I just don’t know. It’s sad.

It really does make me sad. I remember an interview where Yuzu was asked if he was reincarnated, would he choose to live again as himself, or something like that, and he said no. Poor Yuzu...

4 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

It really does make me sad. I remember an interview where Yuzu was asked if he was reincarnated, would he choose to live again as himself, or something like that, and he said no. Poor Yuzu...

He's exactly where he wanted to be,he set his goals and worked hard to achieve them...I don't feel pity for him,I feel proud of him and I feel bravery and courage coming from him as well.

6 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I already asked this question before but no one has replied to me yet.

So I am going to ask again.

Are NHK tickets or Japanese Nationals purchased via EMTG or I have to go through I-tike, ticket PIA and the likes? 

And Its Father's Day here.

Happy Fathers Day to all your Dads and if there are satellites here who are  Fathers.

You may need to look at "Community Talk: Tickets.." here. But there is no topic for NHK yet. 

https://planethanyu.com/forum/21-community-talk-tickets-meetups-etc/

14 minutes ago, mercedes said:

ah my brain said clips but it was probably wishfull thinking(And I also dreamt of the whole TJ being there I'm hopeless)...but yep this was it thank you:thanks:....i'd love to know what this was too.

(Bringing this here because of some photos I’ve never seen before!)

It might have been one of the charity events he did in 2011 in Kobe! BABY ROMEO WITH A KATANA!!! 

o0480035913291705303.jpg?caw=375

https://ameblo.jp/beechan-yuzu/entry-12138999767.html

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(Bringing this here because of some photos I’ve never seen before!)

It might have been one of the charity events he did in 2011 in Kobe! BABY ROMEO WITH A KATANA!!! 

o0480035913291705303.jpg?caw=375

https://ameblo.jp/beechan-yuzu/entry-12138999767.html

he was a tiny baby...and if google translation is right it was only 10 days after the earthquake  and still they all have big smiles on their faces and are doing their best.

I have the utmost respect not only for Yuzuru but for them all,thank you for sharing it!

Edit:it seems it was something called courage dance?is it something classic from the Japanese tradion?

3 minutes ago, mercedes said:

he was a tiny baby...and if google translation is right it was only 10 days after the earthquake  and still they all have big smiles on their faces and are doing their best.

I have the utmost respect not only for Yuzuru but for them all,thank you for sharing it!

Only 16 years old! That particular photo was from the 29th of June but still a wonderful boy not only for enduring but using his talents to help. <3

https://ameblo.jp/suzuki-akko/entry-10938576229.html

It's been raining so much in UK I joked with a friend via txt that, never mind garden furniture, I'm sending my hubbie out to buy an Ark.

She said could I reserve a place for herself and her husband.  I replied OK but only if there was still room for Yuzu in PPOS and Yuzu in UA.  She also asked me to make room for our other close friend.  To which I replied.  OK I'll just have to sit on Yuzu's knee.  She came back with.  Poor you, I guess I could do that for you. 

All those clips of jumping passes and step sequences I've been systematically showing her have worked.  Think I have converted her!! 

:10814716:

56 minutes ago, liv said:

Ok, shows are done.  GP series assignment announcement is up next. Do we know the date? In my mind I see something about/around June 21 or 22, but that might be something else I am supposed to remember, lol.... 

I had 19th down for some reason. 

22 hours ago, liv said:

Ok, shows are done.  GP series assignment announcement is up next. Do we know the date? In my mind I see something about/around June 21 or 22, but that might be something else I am supposed to remember, lol.... 

22 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I had 19th down for some reason. 

The decision will be made on 20 June, hopefully the list will be released on the same day. Last year it came out at 21.00 local time (UTC+1), so maybe this year it'll also be released later in the evening.

6 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

The decision will be made on 20 June, hopefully the list will released on the same day. Last year it was posted at 21.00 local time (UTC+1), so maybe this year it'll also be released later in the evening.

Cheers @sallycinnamon  :68468287: