General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Guys I bet we will reach 5000 pages before the start of next season. Probably during the Media Day crazyness that will happen in two months :dontdothistome:

I think it'll be better if we open a new thread for media day just like last year (where we had 113 pages :P ). But I think we'll reach 5000 way before that, probably in a few weeks! :D 

53 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

AND this explains why his 3A was a bit wonky, doesn't it?!

It totally explains why the 3A didn't behave a couple of times :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:
I thought Jeff was the choreographer?

Jeff being the choreographer was just an assumption of the person who originally posted the information based on the bit that was saying 'choreo by someone who has a knee injury'.Without having any other official info,everyone ran with it.

Now Yuzuru said himself during the talk-show that Masquerade was in fact choreographed via video by Shae-Lynn who is the one having a knee injury.

24 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu please!! 

Skating god please protect this precious boy!

I thought Jeff was the choreographer?

We kinda assumed that because the report said that the choreographer for the programme had an injured knee. I dunno why actually, kind of just assumed Jeff had bonked his knee somewhere.

10 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu’s eating ,watching Tv stretching his legs, relaxing with Pooh!

I think he has a sensitive stomach and only trusts his mum’s cooking! - Yuzu with the world as his oyster, yet he’s such a homebird at heart 💓 

Costume would you rather!

Notte Stellata/LGC

Origin/H&L

HyK/Seimei(2)

Chopin/Origin

R&J/PW

Etude/Notte Stellata

Otonal/POTO(1)

Masquerade/CM

and: bad costume version!

Dory/boobskirt

Dory/bowling shirts

Bowling shirts/fishnet

black bibs/bowling shirt 

fishnet/dory 

I remember watching a video of Nobu being introduced with a group of Chinese tourists as a famous skater. People didn't know him and when the tour guide(?) introduced him as Yuzu's senpai, everyone clapped their hands. He was like "so now I am known as Yuzu's senpai?" 

2 minutes ago, Kim Nhung said:

I remember watching a video of Nobu being introduced with a group of Chinese tourists as a famous skater. People didn't know him and when the tour guide(?) introduced him as Yuzu's senpai, everyone clapped their hands. He was like "so now I am known as Yuzu's senpai?" 

For me, he'll always be  "the only person who cried more than Yuzu himself in PyeongChan" :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, Pammi said:

THIS!! Imagine having an argument with Yuzuru about something .... I think Shuzo may just have a valid point!! :LOL:

Oh no, Yuzu and I would get along horribly, because I also hate losing arguments and will argue until my face is blue. :headdesk2:

15 hours ago, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

Oh ok well I myself hadn't watched the video... good to know

please don't feel bad for sharing it, just be aware that T*L has quite a bad rep for how they have talked about some skaters, some guests they have&their really awful comments, and in general for them liking to use Yuzu to get views but then rarely saying anything positive about him (they are among those who are annoyingly fixed on pointed toes... and they can't recognize transitions different than a SE anyway....just like the judges, but that's another issue)

so if you're going to quote them again in the future, just put a warning about the source so everyone can choose if it's worth it to give them views :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Veveco said:

I'll fight you to death for the honor of our pralines :10742286:

I'm also starting to feel serious withdrawal symptoms from living in NA. I need an emergency chocolate package from home, like, yesterday :tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

15 hours ago, TallyT said:

Sprungli No 1 from Zurich is the Hanyu of chocolate, sorry.  The once we were over there and bought 4 whole pieces (not cheap, not at all cheap) I didn't eat another thing for a day because I was trying so hard not to lose the taste....

*looks at her nor-Swiss-nor-Belgian chocolate bars guiltly* *wants to cite the slogan of a famous italian brand of chocolate in her defense* *fears making enemies with both Swiss and Belgian choco stans* *quietly stays in her corner happily munching on her nor-Swiss-nor-Belgian choco* :P

13 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Chocolate is overrated. :D

now, that is a real crime!:tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Talk show happening now! Apparently Shae choreographed Masquerade! 

surprised about Masquerade being by Shae, though... yeah, of course she could make something to make everyone lose their minds:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I thought maybe Yuzu had started choreo before coming to Japan but he said he had choreo on vid...wow:knc_yuzu1:

(also, if he chose to ask Shae instead of Jeff who was there it likely was because she had done the choreo for POTO, so maybe it felt like resuming a chat instead of starting a new one with Jeff)

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Update:

The leather for the Masquerade costume was just too hot and heavy to wear. (Such a shame.)

He changed the choreo for both Masquerade and Crystal Memories (the two seen ti be twins) last night during practice so look forward to it!

8 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

ok, looking forward to the changes but....WHERE'S THE FOOTAGE WE ALL DESERVE????:sadPooh: I wanna see the changes too! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Please we need Masquerade from Sendai and everything from Kobe and now Toyama...:smiley-angelic001:

since the start I've felt Masquerade and CM KuriMemo (subtly pushing for that new nick for Crystal Memories:biggrin:) as two sides of a coin. So if Masquerade won't be the official EX but CM KuriMemo will, ngl, I'll be a bit sad to see it without the other half of the coin, I think both are even better when watched one after the other...but since Yuzuru is skating to CM KuriMemo much less, I guess there are some chances it's the offical EX...maybe?

anyway, again, ngl, I hope we'll get at least one more new program for the season. I basically have no preferences between Otonal and Origin, love both, I can see pros and cons for keeping either of them (or even both:P ehi I wouldn't mind if sakura fairy made a come back too:P:P)

7 hours ago, faeline said:

Can he be less precious? :softYuzu:

Can he be more careful?! :yznotimpressed:

Can he be less cute? :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::8788161:

WAIT WHAT NO!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

this whole post is a MOOD x 4

6 hours ago, Sukigirl said:

So although it’s sad that it won’t continue after FAOI, its transience makes it rich and meaningful and a precious gift to savour.

so very well put:10636614:

:thanks:

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Also it sounds like we might have got a 4A attempt if it hadn't been for the ankle? :O The way it puts practising lutz and axel in the same breath like that makes it sound like it

AND this explains why his 3A was a bit wonky, doesn't it?!

could be also because left ankle is needed for the counter entry? (please Yuzu take care).

on the other side, the consistency on the 4T is great (watch me jinx it:tumblr_inline_mzx8v0X45Z1r8msi5: please skating gods NO)

also, it's because Yuzuru has repeatedly said that he wants to protect us fans that I wish the fandom could never ever be a source of unhappiness/sadness for him.

We can't avoid people attacking him and things like injuries happening, and we can't avoid being sad when he's sad and making him sad because we're sad:tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:... but we can leave him and his family alone and make him feel safe, and we can avoid jumping at other people's throats about small things (since he'd be hurt x 3: 1st, because it's a behaviour he doesn't approve, 2nd because he might blame himself since "they meant to protect me", and 3rd because it will ALSO foster haters).

We can try to be kind with each other and others (other skaters included), be willing to listen and when criticizing do so calmly, not turning it a battle at who screams louder...

(tho I do enjoy some good sarcasm, at times it's more satysfying than any screaming)