General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

Where's the DISLIKE button!?! :tantrum: :crybaby: :sadPooh:

Just now, hoodie axel said:

Chen did used to get injured a lot. His technique has him jump much smaller though (nor is it as bad as Uno's).

yeah, I have a feeling Shoma's technique means that he's not really gonna be able stay on the competitive scene too much longer past Yuzu. I do wonder if the fact that Nate jumps smaller is protective--it makes sense, the less high you go the less force you hit the ground with. Another reason why skaters have no incentive to jump big :13877886:

I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry. Please Yuzu, you need healthy ligaments/ ankles/ knees even after you r*****.

In any case, I hope  think that his more visible bulked up physique will help cushion the impact of doing repetitive quads. He doesn’t look as fragile as he used to.

9 minutes ago, shanshani said:

yeah, I have a feeling Shoma's technique means that he's not really gonna be able stay on the competitive scene too much longer past Yuzu. I do wonder if the fact that Nate jumps smaller is protective--it makes sense, the less high you go the less force you hit the ground with. Another reason why skaters have no incentive to jump big :13877886:

I don't think Chen is as uninjured as the media would like us to believe. You can see it in the way he walks at times. But, anyway. Pointless speculation.

42 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

Can he be less precious? :softYuzu:

42 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He was landing quad lutz beautifully in practice but sprained his ankle and couldn’t skate for 10 days before the shows???? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Can he be more careful?! :yznotimpressed:

30 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Can he be less cute? :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg::8788161:

25 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Apparently he said that the Masquerade in Toyama will be the last performance(s) of this program since there are no plans to skate it in the future bc it's a tough program(not only physically,i imagine)

WAIT WHAT NO!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

32 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Nooooooo

41 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m just laughing and laughing, in disbelief that “I couldn’t land 4Lz because I did too many 4As” is a real thing. :rofl: I mean, I worry for ankles but this is just an unbelievable reality!

I know, I know. 

Other skaters: So I can't jump 4Lz cause it's difficult.

Yuzu: I injured myself trying 4A so have 4Lz attempts instead. 

I wonder if he'll try 4A at Toyama...

26 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. I think I still need some time to process it. :13877886:

But do you guys realize that we might be getting really close to seeing THE MONSTER?!? :10636614:

Anyway, skating gods, please protect Yuzu! Yuzu, please stay healthy!!! :smiley-angelic001:

Stay healthy Yuzu! I want to see nessie! 

25 minutes ago, shanshani said:

regretting not trying harder to get FaOI tickets now

Me too, me too. I will never get to see kuyashii glove throw in person

17 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Time for guessing game. In which competition will Nessie appear....

And nooooo.... Masquerade needs to continue after FaOI!

Hmmm... GPF? And I agree, Masquerade needs to stay

3 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

His sincerity towards his fans... :7938863:

But he sleeps during the show? My mind has an image of Shoma... not Yuzu... 

I cannot see Yuzu asleep at a show, but it's sad that his stamina has digressed to that point.

4 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Just got on the thread this morning.  

Of course he's been training 4A.  Yuzu said he wanted it.  It's on its way.  

SP layout 2019

3A

4A

4A+3T/Lz 

:13877886: