General Yuzuru Chat

hace 12 minutos , Sabrina said:

hace 4 minutos , Katt said:

https://twitter.com/MakominaBaby/status/1138720323073740801 

https://twitter.com/tomin51/status/1138722208530935808

Combine from 2 tweets : He's able to jump 4lz alot in practice before faoi, but sprained his left ankle because of 4A traning. He had to rest for 10 days and  back to the ice 1 week before Makuhari. 

(It might be a light sprain but please be careful and healthy Yuzuru !!!)

:ohmygod: OMG!!!!!! This boy is definitely going to give me a stroke or a heart attack this season!!!! We know now he’s practicing the 4A and it makes me sooo nervous...:13877886:

Does Nate get injured so much? I feel like we hear about Shoma and Yuzu getting injured a lot, and I get the sense Boyang isn't doing too hot either. Maybe it's because Nate's still so young--I feel like the quads are really starting to wear on most of our quadsters. Can't say people didn't predict this, though.

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m just laughing and laughing, in disbelief that “I couldn’t land 4Lz because I did too many 4As” is a real thing. :rofl: I mean, I worry for ankles but this is just an unbelievable reality!

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. I think I still need some time to process it. :13877886:

But do you guys realize that we might be getting really close to seeing THE MONSTER?!? :10636614:

Anyway, skating gods, please protect Yuzu! Yuzu, please stay healthy!!! :smiley-angelic001:

1 minute ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. I think I still need some time to process it. :13877886:

But do you guys realize that we might be getting really close to seeing THE MONSTER?!? :10636614:

Anyway, skating gods, please protect Yuzu! Yuzu, please stay healthy!!! :smiley-angelic001:

Yikes ! I’m scared and exited to see it ! 

Please stay healthy Yuzu and don’t overdo it !