General Yuzuru Chat

Never imagined I'd have fantasies over a bunch of mannequin torsos ... I mean, imagine Yuzu modeling for a sculptor or painter like Michelangelo; imagine a David-like sculpture with Yuzu's physique.

12 hours ago, Fay said:

Could Japanese publishers cater for international audience at least for once? :( 

It's available on Amazon JP (and it's the No.1 bestseller in Winter Sports category :)

https://www.amazon.co.jp/YUZULL-BACK-羽生結弦写真集2018-2019-Dancinon-Edge2/dp/B07S86L66R/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1560195635&s=books&sr=1-1&text=スポーツニッポン新聞社

6 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Could someone answer a simple question - Who was the choreographer for Masquerade.  I've looked all over but can't seem to be able to find who was responsible for one of Yuzu's best programs ever.

Jeffrey Buttle :)

On 5/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, Katt said:

Seem like Masquerade choreo by Jeff. The glove throwing is Yuzuru's idea. Crystal memories choreo by Dwilson https://twitter.com/tyugaeri/status/1132205457806774272

On 5/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, SparkleSalad said:

POTO was confirmed to be choreographed by Jeff with input from Yuzu. The glove-throwing was Yuzu’s idea. :D 

4 hours ago, micaelis said:

Could someone answer a simple question - Who was the choreographer for Masquerade.  I've looked all over but can't seem to be able to find who was responsible for one of Yuzu's best programs ever.

Hey there, I may have found a video that could be of some use to you this is the link to the video

19 hours ago, Anki said:

But he is already living a life like an anime character XD Even Yuzu himself thinks his life story is more unbelievable than manga/anime such that it would have been rejected by a publisher had someone tried to present it. 

When he disappears between competition it is like when the manga drawer went on hiatus. And FaOI right now is like the weekly serialization where each week we are left with a huge cliffhanger but have to wait a whole week to find out.

Yeah, I guess he pretty much is lol XD also the FOI programs have been amazing!

25 minutes ago, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

Hey there, I may have found a video that could be of some use to you this is the link to the video

Oh no, why this? They are just terribly biased and talk nonsence in really REALLY not polite way...

Edit:

and there were long discussions here some time ago about not giving them clicks. I have tried, believe me, but it is not working for me. I don't share their opinion and feel offended most of the time.

So for the question, I pick:

Semei

Origin 

Both!! It's so hard to choose between H+L and Requiem of heaven and earth 

Masquerade

This is off-topic but after watching the replays of Yuzu's amazing performances at FaoI 2019, I went back to watch the broadcast of CiONTU 2018 and that ice show brought back so many good memories of last year! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Defyingevanyuri27 said:

Ok question time would you rather

Haru yo koi or semei

otanal or origin 

hope and legacy or requiem of heaven and earth

crystal memories or Masquerade

Can't choose for HyK/Seimei

Origin

H&L, 100% 

I'm sorry CM but for kuyashii glove throw I choose Masquerade.

My turn. Would you rather:

Phantom of the Opera/Otonal

HyK/Origin

Notte Stellata/Requiem

Masquerade/LGC

Chopin/R&J (either versions)

CM/Change

Seimei/H&l

PW/Etude

And I blame the complete media black hole in regards to FAOI for my boredom.