General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Can anyone give an English translation 6:04 - 6.13 please? 

It has English captions already, just turn them on. Click the three vertical dots, it should give you a menu that lets you turn on English or Russian captions. 

The commentators are saying Yuzu's combination of grace and flexibility with explosive power for jumping is unique.

1 hour ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Sometimes I wonder how hard Yuzu works on the gym to get those muscles.

Honestly I give up after 30mins on the threadmill or 12 sets of sun salutations. :LOL:

I'm thinking it's got to be Pilates along with some good old-fashioned pumping iron...

10 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I know it's been said before but he looks like the closest a human can get to the proportions of a male CLAMP character, especially with the shoulders on that costume.....

code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-reca

he looks like the guy from the front but when he turns around he is not too dissimilar to the girl iykwim :laughing:

As far as looking like Clamp characters I personally think he resembles Subaru or Kamui far more than Lelouch. At in looks. 

29 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

As far as looking like Clamp characters I personally think he resembles Subaru or Kamui far more than Lelouch. At in looks. 

I think he has the body proportion of a Clamp character, but face wise he is more closer to Kaneki of Tokyo Ghoul. Clamp characters look more European.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It has English captions already, just turn them on. Click the three vertical dots, it should give you a menu that lets you turn on English or Russian captions. 

The commentators are saying Yuzu's combination of grace and flexibility with explosive power for jumping is unique.

:thanks:.  No need to translate. @Fay  

On 6/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu gave him Yamagata cherries? No wonder he's excited, those are not cheap ...also how cute is Yuzu's notepaper? It looks like this::peekapooh:

On 6/5/2019 at 11:49 AM, kaeryth said:

Naturally, this inspired a Yuzu fanartist. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

Last ss he debuted 4T3A which might not the most ideal score-wise but he successfully landed and got away with another "the first to land xyz' title.

I'm thinking if he will invent smt this ss too, if he'll keep 4T3A, many questions. It's Yuzu, I think until he can land Nessie b*tch in a comp he'll do smt new each ss=)))