General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I should get used to it, but... How can Yuzu have such a muscular chest and slim waist at the same time?  :english1:

Yeah, isn't it wonderful?I was just thinking that Yuzu has a better waistline than Miki.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, isn't it wonderful?I was just thinking that Yuzu has a better waistline than Miki.

The costume sort of highline his figure more which is the only positive thing about it really

p.s. Yuzuru never had a child tho,unlike Miki ..just saying:happy0007:

2 hours ago, mercedes said:

The costume sort of highline his figure more which is the only positive thing about it really

p.s. Yuzuru never had a child tho,unlike Miki ..just saying:happy0007:

Yes, I realize. What I meant was, she's so tiny and yet he's tinier there. 

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I know it's been said before but he looks like the closest a human can get to the proportions of a male CLAMP character, especially with the shoulders on that costume.....

code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-reca

he looks like the guy from the front but when he turns around he is not too dissimilar to the girl iykwim :laughing:

Yuzu's physique is genetics and hard work. He might be genetically slim but that doesn't equate to power.

He works hard most likely to maintain his top form. Hopefully he doesn't rely much on supplements be it via injections or digestion.

I heard those things can cause kidney complications in the future. Or maybe anyone fom the med fied from hhere can clear this up for me? ^^

12 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Yuzu's physique is genetics and hard work. He might be genetically slim but that doesn't equate to power.

He works hard most likely to maintain his top form. Hopefully he doesn't rely much on supplements be it via injections or digestion.

I heard those things can cause kidney complications in the future. Or maybe anyone fom the med fied from hhere can clear this up for me? ^^

He's an Olympic athlete - which means that WADA - the World Anti-Doping Association - tests him regularly. Almost all supplements would be too risky, and I would bet he doesn't touch them. Just hard work and Mama Hanyu's cooking, gave him those muscles, I think.