General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, mercedes said:

thank you for sharng it @kaeryth and @ruruzest !

And yes Yuzuru even with all the fame,money,medals is not a so call a**hole and so very refreshing ...also the kid is smart and I'd love one day to read what he wrote( no matter the level of kuyashii).Even if he's a pubblic figure he's very reserved (and rightly so) but I have the feeling he's very observant and I'm sure some of his thoughts would be very very enlightening especially those on FS.

I won't be surprised if he has a hidden Belles-lettres somewhere over those pages of kuyashii. I'm a sucker for Junbungaku (pure literature). <3 

And ever since I've read about Yuzu's family, I've been even more determined to follow to their footsteps. That no matter what position you have in life, always treat others as your equal and with the utmost respect. 

Money and fame is not the root of all evil. It only amplifies who you are. If you're a jerk, you become an even bigger jerk. If you're kind, then you'll only become even more generous. 

It's probably been said here for the nth time, but Hanyu Yuzuru is the one and only pure Bourbon vanilla in this entire Universe and he must be protected at all costs. 

5 hours ago, AkaneYamashina said:

I won't be surprised if he has a hidden Belles-lettres somewhere over those pages of kuyashii. I'm a sucker for Junbungaku (pure literature). <3 

And ever since I've read about Yuzu's family, I've been even more determined to follow to their footsteps. That no matter what position you have in life, always treat others as your equal and with the utmost respect. 

Money and fame is not the root of all evil. It only amplifies who you are. If you're a jerk, you become an even bigger jerk. If you're kind, then you'll only become even more generous. 

It's probably been said here for the nth time, but Hanyu Yuzuru is the one and only pure Bourbon vanilla in this entire Universe and he must be protected at all costs. 

Again I’d love to read those even without an editing ❤️

And while I know fame and money are not the source of all evil sometimes people change especially if their roots are not very deep.Yuzuru’s roots are strong and gave him the way to grow  straight (then again I am sure he has his moments like every other human being)😜

11 hours ago, Geo1 said:

As @micaelis has eloquently stated, much of this is owed to Yuzu's upbringing, but on the other hand, there are those kids who had been brought up properly by caring parents who have taught them to be good people and still they turn out to be complete assholes jerks.

So Yuzu still gets a lot of credit for turning out the way he has.

As others have also mentioned, it is unbelievable that his parents, sister and other relatives choose to remain humble and in the background given the incredible fame of Yuzuru. His mother is almost always quite a distance behind Yuzu when they are walking in public and she is quick to sidestep out of camera view when she notices a camera. I think the only video I have seen in which Yumi voluntarily takes part is the one where she is showing Johnny Weir the costume that she made based on his design. I have not seen a picture of Yuzu's sister except the one of them together when they were youngsters. I have never seen a picture of Yuzu's father. I saw a video once showing the back of his head as he drove the family to the rink with Yuzu checking out videos of his jumps on his iPod in the back seat.

And there was that time when the media showed up at his old residence and Yuzuru's grandmother on his father's side refused to provide them with the new address. She also said that all the credit for his success should be given to Yuzuru because he was the one that worked at it. She said that if either side had anything to do with it, it was from Yuzu's mother that he inherited his long arms and legs. The entire family is humble and ready to give credit to others. No wonder Yuzu turned out the way he has!

Yuzu's wonderful family is the family he deserves. And Yuzu is the amazing son, grandson and brother that his family deserves. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

18 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

ToshI is so sweet...the way he gets super excited about the gift from Yuzu is so cute and relatable as a fanyu:68468287:

Yuzu gave him Yamagata cherries? No wonder he's excited, those are not cheap ...also how cute is Yuzu's notepaper? It looks like this::peekapooh:

В 01.06.2019 в 05:50, Toni сказал:

I think there's a very good chance that THIS is what Yuzu is going to skate to for his SP next season. It's ToshI playing only the piano part of Crystal Memories, NOT singing. Yuzu likes piano, and this is KILLER good. And if Yuzu already told him he wanted him to play piano for him for his next program -- WELL! That would definitely explain ToshI's bubbly mood (apart from the obvious - being in Yuzu's presence.) I'm always smiling at the reaction all his collaborators have to him. They always feel so honored to help the King.: 

Oh, it's beautiful! Toshi is amazing

18 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

ToshI is so sweet...the way he gets super excited about the gift from Yuzu is so cute and relatable as a fanyu:68468287:

Am I correct? Yuzu's signature is now a mix of Kanji (surname) and Katakana (first name) + mini skating boot? That is lovely :tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw:

This is a bit OT, but can anyone relate? :13877886:

Spoiler

Yesterday I spent three hours on a railway and a guy with a grey UA backpack was sitting opposite me... I said to myself:

"No, Henni. You won't ask him about that friggin backpack. Discipline yourself."

13 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Am I correct? Yuzu's signature is now a mix of Kanji (surname) and Katakana (first name) + mini skating boot? That is lovely :tumblr_inline_ngf9rmaDKb1qid2nw:

This is a bit OT, but can anyone relate? :13877886:

Hide contents

Yesterday I spent three hours on a railway and a guy with a grey UA backpack was sitting opposite me... I said to myself:

"No, Henni. You won't ask him about that friggin backpack. Discipline yourself."

•  

Oh, I like Yuzu's new signature! Also, that is totally relatable. Hell, I can't even watch finding Nemo anymore without snorting every time Dory is on screen, or gaze longingly at the UA racks at every single clothing store I walk into. And that's only the tip of the iceberg :13877886: