General Yuzuru Chat

In a recent interview regarding ladies trying out quads, I just know that Ambesi did say that most of them if not all were prerotated or underrotated, but since those quads are, as of now, the only attemps, and are an attempt to push the sport forward, one must recognize the courage and the greatness of what these little girls (because they are all so young) are trying to do. He thinks from a very sportive point of view, so to say... they are not perfect quads, but they are an attempt, and a not so bad one. For example, if Yuzuru were to attempt 4A but underrotate it on his first try, it would still be historical if he didn't fall. Less epic but still pretty epic. Of course the PCS inflation that comes with quads is a whole different topic and not suited for this thread. 

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Hi everyone. I don’t know if you remember me :peek:

I haven’t been here in weeks due to some health issue. Hopefully I can come back fully like before :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Sorry you've been ill.  Hopefully you are feeling much better. :8122685:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

I haven’t been here in weeks due to some health issue. Hopefully I can come back fully like before :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Welcome back, sorry you were ill! Hope you are feeling well now! 

Truoble catching up? 

4 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Thanks everyone :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

@Fay  I am slowly going through the threads lol. I can’t stay online as long as I want like before. Hopefully everything is all gone by a few months :snonegai: and I will be back to normal. 

Take care of yourself and get well! 

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

Hi Sammie! Hope your health only getting better going forward :hugs:, take it easy with the catching up...

Gnarrrrrr!!  I'm bored rigid.  :13877886:No competitions for months.  :64341262:

Keeping a light lit by re-watching old Yuzu footage.  :67638860:

Any streaming parties planned? 

Roll on Juniors. :2lbkos0:

5 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Gnarrrrrr!!  I'm bored rigid.  :13877886:No competitions for months.  :64341262:

Keeping a light lit by re-watching old Yuzu footage.  :67638860:

Any streaming parties planned? 

Roll on Juniors. :2lbkos0:

I'm enjoying this offseason so much, the feeling of not having to get panic attack watching Yuzu compete or getting injured you dont even know! haha enjoy it while it lasts! 

but im totally down for the idea of having a streaming party! 

--

btw, 

---

TSL is saying Stephen Gogolev left TCC for Raf. Didnt he leave TCC for awhile now? Or did he just not get coached by Brian? If this is true, maybe bc Yuzu is looking to go to Beijing and he didnt want to not be coached as a gold contender for Beijing?

9 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

praying we can see lady quad lutz again with no injuries!!! 🙏🙏🙏 i love boyang's lady but i must say yuzu's lady even more gorgeous and im not biased okay

I would love to see his 4Lz Ice Scoped. He's got to be clearing at least 0.7 or 0.8m in height there. 

A simple question: I'm taking a beginner's course in japanese and I'm writing my final essay about "my best memory". I decided to write about Helsinki and I just have one question. How should I refer to Yuzuru? Is writing Hanyu-kun/Yuzuru-kun too informal in that kind of essay? Should I use his entire name? Senshu? I feel clueless and it's supposed to be in in a few hours :embSwan:

(btw, I'd really like a streaming party!):tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: