General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Thank you! We don’t talk enough about his hands and I’m kinda obsessed with how beautiful they are :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: 

And now I sound like a weirdo :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I love how he keeps his hand in line withouth flexing the wrist too much and without overflexing his index finger ,it's the fisrt thing that i watch in dancers and one of the reasons I liked yuzuru the fisrt time i saw him skating.

The majority of male skaters have stiff hands ,like those of a dummy in a windowshop.

34 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Thank you! We don’t talk enough about his hands and I’m kinda obsessed with how beautiful they are :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: 

Well, I have only three pictures of Yuzu saved and mainly because of those hands (Yuzu too, of course) :68468287:

Remember this?

tumblr_pi22mtROn41tasw9po3_500.png

tumblr_pi22mtROn41tasw9po1_500.png

Source  http://pamigena.tumblr.com/post/180039957542/yuzuru-hanyu-scanedit-lotte-clear-files

:13877886:

If you are a weirdo, I am weirdo too! 

5 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I love how he keeps his hand in line withouth flexing the wrist too much and without overflexing his index finger ,it's the fisrt thing that i watch in dancers and one of the reasons I liked yuzuru the fisrt time i saw him skating.

The majority of male skaters have stiff hands ,like those of a dummy in a windowshop.

Exactly! I also love how Yuzu changes the position of his hands during his spins and makes them even more beautiful and interesting. This is what makes him unique. Every single detail of his performances is meticulously thought out and performed. Yuzu's programs are truly pieces of art. :softYuzu:

6 hours ago, Yeri said:

*Translation 

Dear Yuuta Kitajima kun

Thanks for being close with me so far. I hope you have many many friends in other school too. But don't forget what I said. I will never forget about Yuuta Kitajima kun. 

- Yuzuru Hanyu

lol I think he wrote letter for friend who is moving to other school 

hey hey WELCOME and great first post!:10742289::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I remember this drawing and message, so sweet:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Beautiful hands

:10742290::10742290::10742290:

as I've said multiple times, I have a thing for those hands (and how he moves them):tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

51 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

:13877886:

If you are a weirdo, I am weirdo too! 

me too, me too!:smiley-excited001:

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, we all think the same. Welcome to the club. 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

@Hydroblade is there some special badge for a "Hanyu's hands are a Work of Art" club? Or something like that? (like for butt-spin supporters?):peekapooh:

43 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu's programs are truly pieces of art.

Maybe one day, people will be saying "I saw the great artist Hanyu", and not only "I saw the great skater Hanyu" , because I really think he does approach skating like an artist would. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe one day, people will be saying "I saw the great artist Hanyu", and not only "I saw the great skater Hanyu" , because I really think he does approach skating like an artist would. 

In this sense, I'm really looking forward to post-retirement Yuzu, because I believe that he's going to fully blossom and develop even further artistically when he can focus on that aspect of his skating without the restrictions of judging and the scoring system. 

6 minutes ago, Vulnavia said:

In this sense, I'm really looking forward to post-retirement Yuzu, because I believe that he's going to fully blossom and develop even further artistically when he can focus on that aspect of his skating without the restrictions of judging and the scoring system. 

Thinking of Notte Stellata and Haru Yo Koi, I cannot even imagine what kind of masterpieces Yuzu might come up with without the restrictions of competition. The potential is sheer limitless. :10636614:

On the other hand, I also very much look forward to what else Yuzu can produce in the competitive field. How much farther can he go technically? When will he finally make his dream of landing a 4A in competition come true?

But most of all, I hope that our little cherry blossom will stay healthy, be happy and just be able to skate at his heart's content. :devilYuzu:

17 時間前, Yeriさんが言いました:

*Translation 

Dear Yuuta Kitajima kun

Thanks for being close with me so far. I hope you have many many friends in other school too. But don't forget what I said. I will never forget about Yuuta Kitajima kun. 

- Yuzuru Hanyu

lol I think he wrote letter for friend who is moving to other school 

Sorry, just one correction for the translation: He's written'' 僕のことは'' , not ''僕のことば''. So, the translation shold be ''But don't forget me'' (僕のことは忘れないで), not ''But don't forget what I said''(僕のことば忘れないで). Yuzu is so adorable!