General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

"since he thinks those type of small details are his strength (he realized it more this season), he wants to continue to focus on them when creating his programs and hopefully be rewarded by judges in the process."

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Zuzu and his subtle shade. :tumblr_inline_mn41rcGFcT1qz4rgp:

Of course Yuzu won't change to have it easier. And I'm absolutely fully with him here. In the end we all will remember the best performances, not the best scores (I think, I know I will...). Never can be  sure about being rewarded by judges, but he definitely is reawrded with people's love.

And I know he wants to win, but I don't believe he could be satisfied with a win that would be gifted to him. And yes, he has high standards for himself, I for one love him for that.

9 minutes ago, airi said:

Of course Yuzu won't change to have it easier. And I'm absolutely fully with him here. In the end we all will remember the best performances, not the best scores (I think, I know I will...). Never can be  sure about being rewarded by judges, but he definitely is reawrded with people's love.

And I know he wants to win, but I don't believe he could be satisfied with a win that would be gifted to him. And yes, he has high standards for himself, I for one love him for that.

The best testimony to that is Sochi.  Yuzu was never satisfied with his victory there.  He knew that he went gold because of the high margin he carried over from his short program and the fact that he made less mistakes than others in the long.  That's why he so much wanted a 'clean' win at PC, which he did receive and so was satisfied.  Yuzu is always his tenth judge and he is just as hard on himself as the other nine are although he's honest and knowledgeable about his self-criticism, unlike the other nine.  

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It was a bad costume, but he didn't look bad in it. :LOL:

I’m sorry but for the xylitol costume and the montrosity of The Ice 2012 is something that even Yuzu’s good looks can’t help cleanse my eyes. *shudder*

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

True. Every word. And I love his blogs. 

Totally boring post all along. I am only waiting for him to say he is going to Yale next year. :darklordyuzu:

I feel like before Saitama he still had some patience to be uwu and come up with decent enough contents (though nothing we haven’t already known). After that, his Kuyashii is so big that it burned that lil effort to dust and now he’s like “F*ck everything I need to PRACTICE.” :003:

4 hours ago, anski said:

I must say I haven’t tried natto and I wanna but I’m a bit fussy with textures 😅 

Uncle Majorov posted a story trying natto in the Saitama hotel and seemed to like it hehe

Uncle Majorov is from Sweden...considering they've invented surströmming, natto probably isn't so bad in terms of smell...:crazyshit:

2 minutes ago, Veveco said:

How about that disturbing US flag costume + skating on a Michael Buble music + registering to a Russian university? :mischief:  (Sorry UK, you're not influential enough to get Zuzu) Do we have all bases covered that way?

Do you seriously want to put me off Yuzuru Hanyu? 

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

I still wouldn’t like to have to that inner fight, thank you very much! Buble is just too much! 

But... but... but... my offer of Céline Dion was already turned down. What other Canadian-mainstream-accessible-to-western-audience-and-#notflat music can we pick from?  Justin Bieber? (OK, I'll stop being a troll now. Even I couldn't live with that...)