General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, faeline said:

The fine line between enough muscles and not too much weight 😖 He looks like he is the type that loses muscle mass very fast if he doesn't keep up training, and the only fats he has is around his chin.

...and even that's not really fat, more like it's just the way his skin is underneath his jawline. 

So was there a new Kose blog today? I checked this morning and didn't see anything. 

Talk about your daily habits. I'm sure quite a few of the replies on that one said "First thing I do is check the Internet for news about Hanyu-san" ...

1 minute ago, freyaminnie said:

I think he likes red, but not for the competition costume. Maybe he think it's cursed aka. Phantom 1.0 , so he tend to stick with blue or purple. 

After Yuzu mentioning something about Origin costume and silver, I have nightmares about him choosing a full-ABBA-like-gold unitard. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

22 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

I've always felt that Yuzu looks great in red :pouty: but it feels like he likes blue a lot.

His skin tone matches better with cool colors (...doesn't mean he can't wear red though, there are definitely certain shades of red that suits him...). Maybe it's only time until we see another red competition costume again since POTO 1.0

1 hour ago, faeline said:

Yuzu and natto is such a mismatch. But then, when I see him eat his rice in raw eggs, he does that circular motion that I see when people eat natto, so I'm not surprised.

Are you sure? I think from the latest menu Yuzu usually eats during competition shown in a newspaper article, there is natto in the menu (either in his lunch or dinner...). Unless I missed an article stating the fact that Yuzu hates natto... :think:

1 hour ago, freyaminnie said:

I think he likes red, but not for the competition costume. Maybe he think it's cursed, aka. Phantom 1.0 , so he tend to stick with green, blue or purple. 

Maybe the red is reserved for his Ghana chocolate sponsorship right now? I find it strange that he hasn't worn red except in those CMs since he started with them.

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

After Yuzu mentioning something about Origin costume and silver, I have nightmares about him choosing a full-ABBA-like-gold unitard. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Yuzu would make it look like the only thing a man should ever wear. I don't think there's anything he looks bad in.

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I think no one answered you, but he did share before what he eats for breakfast! It's a pretty typical Japanese breakfast, with rice and raw egg mixed in, and soy sauce. You can eat that with some vegetables or tofu on the side. I wonder if he likes natto lol.

I remember he also mentioned he often eats cereal in one of the MyRepi updates.

In this interview in August 2017 media day he details a bit of his routine, where he mentions he steps on the scale and had cereal the day of the interview.

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/173483524616/qa-from-open-practice-at-tcc-in-august-2017

2 hours ago, Maleko said:

This is funny but sad at the same time because I do see Yuzuru worrying about his weight.

I’m quite chill on this aspect since he’s talked about it before that he doesn’t have to worry about gaining weight. He’s the type who doesn’t gain weight easily (that and he doesn’t seem to be crazy abt food like us mortals :13877886:)

But he has to monitor his weight in terms of his muscles so that explains it. It’s a pretty normal thing for athletes, specially top ones.

Re: Color. I think it’s adorable how he likes red and it shows in his favourite food XD The boi seems to have a thing for red food like tomato, strawberry shortcake (except Paprika :10814716:) Well I don’t blame him, red food looks sexy 🍒

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I think no one answered you, but he did share before what he eats for breakfast! It's a pretty typical Japanese breakfast, with rice and raw egg mixed in, and soy sauce. You can eat that with some vegetables or tofu on the side. I wonder if he likes natto lol.

Sounds nice!! Not so sure about the natto part tho hahaha

10 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

..... right .... WHO would do that?

:peekapooh:

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if Yuzu did the following SP layout in the future:

Solo jump: 4A

Axel jump: 3A

Combo jump: 4T+3T (10% bonus)

And ISU would react with a new rule:

Communication #108715: In the short program at least three different types of jumps must be executed.

:LOL:

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if Yuzu did the following SP layout in the future:

4A

3A

X 4T+3T

And ISU would react with a new rule:

Communication #108715: In the short program at least three different types of jumps must be executed.

:LOL:

WHY does this sound exactly like something Yuzu would do...