General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu: Getting plenty of quality rest is important for your health (and uhh your beauty I guess) :9:

Yuzu: By the way, I will be at this event live at 2 a.m. your time, doing interesting things and being very cute, just so you know :9:

Yuzu: Have a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep, love youuuu :9: 

And to think I used to brag about my excellent sleeping habits before becoming a fanyu. Now I am just a zombie from September to March, running on coffee, junk food and alcohol when the nerves are acting up.:13877886:

1 hour ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

And to think I used to brag about my excellent sleeping habits before becoming a fanyu. Now I am just a zombie from September to March, running on coffee, junk food and alcohol when the nerves are acting up.:13877886:

Exactly... and if we are so exhausted simply from supporting him (He keeps me in a state of perpetual worry lol), no wonder Brian has so little hair left.....

2 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I wonder where the Kose advertisement will appear to next?

I might faint if it appears in Singapore hehe~

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Another magazine cover! With Otonal this time.

I'm going to Japan in Sept... I wonder if I'll be able to snag any of his magazines... the jawline in the Otonal is strong!

1 hour ago, faeline said:

I might faint if it appears in Singapore hehe~

May I suggest that you pester propose to the Kose marketing team in SG to do the same? You can assure them there will be at least one more person who will attempt to purchase the product before fainting.

:peekapooh:

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

May I suggest that you pester propose to the Kose marketing team in SG to do the same? You can assure them there will be at least one more person who will attempt to purchase the product before fainting.

:peekapooh:

:mischief: This is a good idea 💡 although I'm already a staunch Shu Uemura user I guess I could squeeze in another something into my nightly routine. Oh cursed advertising!!

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Looks like Beijing2022 olympic committee is being straightforward now about wanting Yuzu.

But Yuzu if you're lurking, or someone close to him is, I am sure you know this is a long term commitment.

So its best to take recovery measures first then evaluate after next season.

We satellites wish you well.

28 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Looks like Beijing2022 olympic committee is being straightforward now about wanting Yuzu.

But Yuzu if you're lurking, or someone close to him is, I am sure you know this is a long term commitment.

So its best to take recovery measures first then evaluate after next season.

We satellites wish you well.

while taking look at the score of the WC, it seems only IOC of china showed their welcome, the chinese judges held the quite opposite attitude to him by giving him 93.5 pcs, and the lowest of all total score.

22 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I feel this blog is going to get a lot of music suggestions. Are you looking for new programme music Yuzupon lmao.

About the pointing toes and posture thing I really don't understand it.

All I know was when I first saw his triumphant smirk in PC Chopin and a series of performaces with ina bauers plus beillmann spins, I knew there was no escape.

I’ve sent him some comments during the time he wasn’t blogging and I did include one song there already. So this time I advise him my method of sleeping which is White noise! Specifically rain sound with thunders, I like putting a video with soft bgm along with those natural sounds. 🌧️

Re: Kose morning blog. Now he’s just winging it lol. One free time post, one night post, one morning post, next is evening routine? Or fav food?

14 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Re: Kose morning blog. Now he’s just winging it lol. One free time post, one night post, one morning post, next is evening routine? Or fav food?

I think the key message of Yuzu's blog entries is:

Spoiler

"All gossip magazines can calm down. As you can see, you didn't miss anything earth-shattering about my private life in the past 10 years."

9 hours ago, Maleko said:

Beautiful editing ... 4A :animated-smileys-angels-151:

Omg, so pretty and fast the rotation!!  

Can we see its slow motion version... I cant even count which costumes there...

8 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I wonder where the Kose advertisement will appear to next?

Saw HK fans spotted another big Otonal poster outside an external big wall of a building called “Star House” near the pier with major shopping malls and Cultural Centre nearby!  Cant wait to go see!!!

So after one month since I began using Sekkisei,  my skin has some significant improvements. I haven't had any breakout and it shines even I stay at night.

This is just my experience, the outcome is positive. Thanks to Yuzu, otherwise I will never try this brand.

Kose can rake it in.. 

I bought both sekkisei BB creams... One regular and one with extra hydration... Saw a Japanese review of best BB creams ranked by 16 beauty experts and it was given an A+. Thanks to Yuzu i went to Japan in March. While there, bought a bb cream which I really liked; it was only given a B rating😂. So I figured... An A+ rating... I'll just buy both Sekkisei versions. 

Also 2 thumbs up to Decorte loose powder from Kose(recommended by Mel Thompson YouTube expert)... Really amazing.

So yeah, Kose is getting my $$ and part of this interest in their products originates from Yuzuru's collaboration. I will say is that Kose has excellent product reputation so it makes sense for Yuzu to endorse their products.