General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Do you know what happened? Like, all sites with the provider were down or was it only us?

I’ve no idea, it was down before I went to class and was back when I came back. The server was down, I guess.

16 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Somehow, I hope for a proper fanyu riot one day... Just once... buying the tickets but not going in the arena, staying outside to great the arriving  skaters but leave all the seats empty... 

I know it would be sad for the skaters, but maybe, just maybe that could have at least a tiny medial impact... :hachimaki:

No. Please don't hope for this. If we don't want to go, we can just leave the burden of filling up those seats to the other fans. This is a very bad move and it reminds me of other fandoms of the senior skaters who did it to Yuzu, don't be like those fans. It's purposefully sabotaging other skaters. Let the power of our cheers speaks for itself about who is the king of the ice.

We could riot but best be in a civilized manner, we do represent his image in some way and we must never forget that.

hace 2 minutos , Fay said:

I’ve no idea, it was down before I went to class and was back when I came back. The server was down, I guess.

Thanks, the important thing is that we have our Planet back. It's kind of scary to be honest...the feeling that there is (though for a short time) no home... it might be all the stuff I just took in because this horrible cold, but in case I don't say it enough:  

I LOVE PH AND ALL MY FELLOW SATELLITES!!! :grouphug::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::img_21::11135030:

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thanks, the important thing is that we have our Planet back. It's kind of scary to be honest...the feeling that there is (though for a short time) no home... it might be all the stuff I just took in because this horrible cold, but in case I don't say it enough:  

I LOVE PH AND ALL MY FELLOW SATELLITES!!! :grouphug::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::img_21::11135030:

I honestly thought it was an April Fools joke XD And was thinking Ehhhh, but it's Hope & Legacy day. And while we're at the topic

:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: :tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6:HAPPY HOPE & LEGACY DAY:tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6: :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

To the greatest free skate in the history of figure skating,

Happy 2 years Anniversary! :cheers:

The Planet is down.  Woe is me!  What can I do to help the situation?  Absolutely nothing.  I'm at the mercy of the Internet gods.  My solution.  Go to bed and sleep on it.  Wake up!  Planet is back.  It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do.