General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

YES PLEASE!!!!

Which skating Gods should I pray to get LGC 2.0?

I say we directly petition the Overlord, the skating gods have, lately, been rather unreliable and sleeping on the job, I think they need a harsh performance review and a boot up the bum.

Anyway, people keep complaining whether he recycles or not, it's like they're all looking for nits to pick at Yuzu, so why shouldn't we ignore all the Skating DiscourseTM about recycling and hope for something Yuzu would be familiar with and we'd absolutely go nuts for?

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

I say we directly petition the Overlord, the skating gods have, lately, been rather unreliable and sleeping on the job, I think they need a harsh performance review and a boot up the bum.

Anyway, people keep complaining whether he recycles or not, it's like they're all looking for nits to pick at Yuzu, so why shouldn't we ignore all the Skating DiscourseTM about recycling and hope for something Yuzu would be familiar with and we'd absolutely go nuts for?

So, Vertigo 2.0? 0:)  Bring in the trashbag pants and hiprolls for +5GOE! :darklordyuzu:

4 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

So, Vertigo 2.0? 0:)  Bring in the trashbag pants and hiprolls for +5GOE! :darklordyuzu:

Joking aside, I'd love to see Yuzu bringing back rock program for EX. He should really unleash the full power of "rock god" aura to kill us all for once and all. Trashbag  pants and LGC hair together with hiprolls will surely kill me and no amount of GOE can award that. Honestly kill me quick and kill me NOW:Poohgaveup:

Vertigo 2.0 could work for an SP :68468287:

Pragmatically speaking he could keep Otonal, as it's convenient, mature and reliable (if he decides that the emotional aspect could be overlooked). However, I think Origin should be replaced as impractical - it's too fast for Yuzu to pull off with all the jumps, and the kuyashi mood imo didn't help him along but rather pulled him under (I blame this program for many things this season). Something Japanese would be great. Hisaishi has lots of wonderful music...:mischief: