General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Bilge said:

Our efforts of instantly responding Yuzu related news etc has not gone to a waste apperently, they are well aware of the attention^^

WE WORK HARD!!! :fire:

:9:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Every Fanyu MUST have a twitter account where he/she can follow another 1000 Fanyus! Believe me, it's a gold mine! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I love how we probably all chat/follow/mutually like posts on twitter too but can't recognize each other because different names LOL

(I find twitter particularly useful to keep myself updated on non-zuzu news, and to know what non-fanyus mutuals of fanyus tweet about.. and I can also make my displeasure in ISU known to them directly...if they bother to read)

4 hours ago, Ania said:

:xD:The way your mind works......

Sorry, but the temptation to make an edit was simply to strong

Warning!!!! very cursed image

Hide contents

q9ueiax.jpg

Speaking abt twitter, I saw someone pointing out that Zu saying sth like "Nathan is a tenager" gives the same vibes as Patrick 4cc '17  "He is just seventeen. Just seventeen"

Please, tell me that Yuzu hasn't become an u***e yet. He is too young right? 

also, I suddenly spotted the similarity between words uncle and ankle. I better stop it here

ouch that edit:8: please don't stop!!!!:68468287:

also, yes, strong uncle vibes (gosh Zuzu did you forget you got OGM as a teen yourself? When you were still eligible for Jr Worlds? At least Nathan's gonna be 20 in a couple months...), but now that Patrick and Javi have left...well, he's the only top skater remaining of pre-Sochi era...across all fields I believe :knc_tracy1: (if we don't count uncle Michal & Sergei, but he wasn't sharing WC and GPF podiums with them...and W/P...and Carolina come back!). Heck, even Misha must feel like a new guy to him despite being same age...well, at least there's still Jason:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Also... soon the whole original sQuad's gonna be in their twenties...and next season will be their 4th/5th senior season...how time flies...:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

4 hours ago, Ania said:

:xD:The way your mind works......

Sorry, but the temptation to make an edit was simply to strong

Warning!!!! very cursed image

Reveal hidden contents

q9ueiax.jpg

Speaking abt twitter, I saw someone pointing out that Zu saying sth like "Nathan is a tenager" gives the same vibes as Patrick 4cc '17  "He is just seventeen. Just seventeen"

Please, tell me that Yuzu hasn't become an u***e yet. He is too young right? 

also, I suddenly spotted the similarity between words uncle and ankle. I better stop it here

Cannot wait to see him make all the aunties swoon. :D 

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu saying that made me laugh because he himself still has the aura of 'boy wonder' - even though, at the ripe old age of 24, he's squarely between the young'uns and the uncles. He's not a whippersnapper any more, but you can hardly put him in ojii-san territory yet. 

Especially given he still looks younger than the whole pack of them on some days....