General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, yuzuru-hanyus-triple-axel said:

XINYU DELIVERED

YASSSSSSSS :LOL:

19 minutes ago, Salior said:

What a nice article written by the newspaper agency from my country...

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/winter-olympics-japanese-icon-yuzuru-hanyu-goes-for-history-on-a-shaky-ankle 

Really comprehensive, they actually do their homework and respects Yuzu, unlike the stuff we got from CBC / US news / JSF lol  

"And before he closed by saying "thank you" in five languages - Japanese, Korean, English, French and Russian"

Hey! Fellow SG! :wave:

1 minute ago, Marte said:

This reminds me....my dad was passing by while in TV Yuzu was in the K&C after the FS and he said "he is so young, how old is he?" When I answered that he was 24 he was like "WHAT???It looks like he is 16!!!":rofl2:

SeHM7.jpg

Well there is this average asian aging process... given that he doesn't have to go through menopause and stuff, he might end up looking like this beyond 50 years old... certified alien? :alien2-smiley-face:

3 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

You know what, I thought that the two Worlds gold medals are paired with two silver medals, here's to hoping that this year's silver medal will be paired with another Worlds gold medal soon :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

If he had recovered in time for 4CC and Worlds, his profile will probably look like: 

4x GPF Champion,

3x Worlds Champion,

2x Olympic Champion, and

1x 4CC Champion 

It'd be perfect :lol:

10 minutes ago, faeline said:

SeHM7.jpg

Well there is this average asian aging process... given that he doesn't have to go through menopause and stuff, he might end up looking like this beyond 50 years old... certified alien? :alien2-smiley-face:

Totally:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

4 minutes ago, Salior said:

I mean... look at this lol 

This is actually scary:rofl2: 

Nam is an adult now:sadPooh:

5 minutes ago, Salior said:

I'm looking forward to: 

4x GPF Champion,

3x Worlds Champion,

2x Olympic Champion, and

1x 4CC Champion 

Oh my.....the 4cc:crazyshit2: next year is in Korea right?

11分鐘前, Salior說:

If he had recovered in time for 4CC and Worlds, his profile will probably look like: 

4x GPF Champion,

3x Worlds Champion,

2x Olympic Champion, and

1x 4CC Champion 

it is the most ideal one

but since 2014...he didnt get lower than silver in Worlds, what as athlete is that?!

Imagine how can you keep your competitive top form in the a long period.....who can do this?! :notamused:

yeah............i will accept he is alien........

2012 BROZE

2013 4th

---------------------

2014 GOLD

2015 SILVER

2016 SILVER

2017 GOLD

2018 WD

2019 SILVER

28 minutes ago, faeline said:

SeHM7.jpg

People, this speaks truth.

:yuck:

(Now excuse me, i have to go wash my velvet tracksuit and make an appointment for my next perm.)

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Wow. Do they not understand that a)megastars aren't made, they just happen, and b  ) you have to have one first (Yuzu) in order for there to be more? 

That explains why Shoma's suddenly being pushed forward more... they're hoping for magic lightning to strike a second time. My fear is that they start thinking they can manufacture skating stars like pop idols, Johnny's-style.