General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

To wake up and have to read this... what's wrong with them??!! So much about support and respect to their athletes... :yuck:

Sorry, but I have to::curse: >:(

Sad but true...I hope Yuzu is getting non of this, I'm so glad he's back in Canada :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Yuzu has been dealing with the JSF since he was what, 16? He knows them better than we do....

2 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Yuzu has been dealing with the JSF since he was what, 16? He knows them better than we do....

Seems like its part of the reason why he chose to train outside of Japan. Sendai is not known for having an influencual local skating community. And yet ironically 3 of their only FS OGM are from Sendai. He will just be neglected if he train elsewhere within Japan. A very wise move from him to choose TCC. 

Sad to say, all this pooh gate and JSF controversy will reach him in no time. 

Maybe they could do some sort of an exchange program and exchange Yuzu for Nathan for one season. 

US media would finally have someone to brag about rightfully and JSF would finally get their no-single star world they dream about. 

:yznotimpressed:

hace 2 minutos , TallyT said:

Exactly because of that one would expect (how silly, right?! :facepalm:) they would truly support him after achieving so much. But I know very well this is not the reality... yet reading all  this makes me angry one more time... anyway, I'll leave it here, I'm not wasting my time or thoughts anymore on them. 

13 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Thank you so much for the link! This is exactly what I need to be optimistic and calm again:10742289:

Yuzu has achieved so many nearly impossible things in his career, but this season he has done something absolutely impossible:

Spoiler

Yags and Plushy are fanboying over the same person without eating each other   :xD: