General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

oh and you know what. forget it. if jsf aint doing one single thing for yuzu then why should we bother doing anything they say. maybe instead of throwing to the rink we throw them at the judges?

They've been plonked with Poohs since the dawn of time, and yet we only see their objectivity going down. Maybe this is their silent plea for sanity? :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

1 minute ago, Veveco said:

That. Seriously, do they not learn? They limited gift throwing to only the premium seats, and fans got organized to throw hundreds of bears anyway (while following the rules, because, you know, Japan, which I find pretty impressive). Short of an absolute ban (for everybody, not just Yuzu), fans will take as a challenge any attempt of restriction and find a way to do it anyway. The more they talk about it, the more fans will want to do it. :english2:

Also, Shoma had to skate after Yuzu after the short. Where was their concern then? Shouldn't they worry about their own skaters before worrying about Nathan? (Nothing against Nathan, I just don't understand their priorities at all)

I'm not surprised...yet I still am...every time...why am I such a fool lol

9 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I'm not surprised...yet I still am...every time...why am I such a fool lol

Saaaameeee :xD:

I mean, Shoma almost got bonked by a Pooh plushie but we heard no word of complaint from him or his team, and none from Javi either (who, btw, learned to use it to his advantage anyway).

This situation reminded me of the *right of way* discussion, except perhaps it's "right of appreciation" instead? Every skater has the right of appreciation after their skates, to suggest otherwise is...well, you think about the conclusion yourself...

JSF: we don't like children's smiles,who needs happiness and elation at skating events,the unwarranted feelings of a foreign opponent coach who brazenly admitted he cheats the system to our disadvantage are more important.also yuzuru's nasty antis are a very important protected species whose opinions we must always care about the most.and by the way,who even is this yuzuru dude you speak about,we only know nathan chen ?!?

I'm a bit confused here... Nathan had said at the short program press conference that the Pooh bears didn't bother him and it was an amazing sight to see. Did he make another statement indicating otherwise? And it seems pretty obvious to me that it didn't affect his skating at all considering the scores he got...

8 minutes ago, Nighticeswan said:

I'm a bit confused here... Nathan had said at the short program press conference that the Pooh bears didn't bother him and it was an amazing sight to see. Did he make another statement indicating otherwise? And it seems pretty obvious to me that it didn't affect his skating at all considering the scores he got...

Raf called it psychological warfare.  And now we have JSF with their crap because they have no backbone.  As if it's the first time their biggest star has performed there and as if they shouldn't have been completely ready for what they were going to get...which wasn't even as big as it COULD have been!  

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know, the quickest way to get JSF's attention would be for fans to stop buying tickets to any events they organize. I'm pretty sure it would only take one boycott of, say, NHK Cup, and they'd change their tune on fans and Pooh's.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Except...we won't. Unless Yuzu doesn't skate lol. :(

And they know it :angrypooh:

So many better ways VP could have replied, especially since it was a bogus complaint from a Yuzu hater. He seems genuinely clueless but Poohs damage "impartiality"...:judgmental:

All gifts would need to be banned at all events worldwide for this to work in any fashion. And poor Shoma, being completely erased... How about showing some care for your own skaters instead of prostrating yourself for every other fed to walk all over??