General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

there are a dozens of post that say something about Pooh

The one I am aware of on Pooh was mostly about posts ridiculing rAf's comment about Pooh as psychological weapon :xD: :angrypooh:, otherwise I haven't seen more on that...

Serves him right anyway....

I...just...what? Maybe they should have had more than like, 1/3 of the flower girls that CoR had then? It's not that hard? Of all the injustices in the figure skating world this is what JSF addresses? The only thing they address? I mean they banned Poohs and they banned banners and who is the one that affects the most? And he was so relieved Nathan skated well? Ok then.

7 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

maybe from now on to help yuzu from getting thrown under the bus by his own fed - who is a snake - we should donate the money that would have been spent on the poohs to children under his name or something. The Pooh Rain Foundation

16 minutes ago, getsurenka said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah yes, after my first comment I checked twitter right away — turned out it's just another form of JSF's idiocy can't read the air much, kxsxjiiji? Sod off . Why am I still surprised at it anyway? :knc_brian3:

Anyhow, let me end this comment with the word from Prince himself, to the Superbowl halftime show organizers, when he was informed before his halftime show in Florida that it was going to drizzle during his show:

"Can you make it rain harder?"

...now paraphrased...

"Can it (Pooh rain) rain harder?"

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

51 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

I was on twitter a few moments ago and there are a dozens of post that say something about Pooh and the Jsf worrying about Nathan and so on ! Does anyone know what’s going on 

ppl are angry bc one of JSF's vicepresidents quoted/rt a tweet from an yuzu anti,some nonsense about the rain being damaging to the other athletes and how they should restrict it even more.it's frankly disgusting,and my blood has been boiling for the last couple of hours.congrats on identifying the true important problem of figure skating that needs to be fixed.

It's not surprising bc JSF has always been shit to Yuzu.No wonder he flew himself to the other side of the world in zero time after being the only athlete to medal at this championship if this is how he and his fans are treated,with a fed like that who needs powerful enemy feds.Imagine USFSA saying/caring about this if their only double OGM top athlete is involved lmao.I hope that the japanese fanyus have dragged this JSF twerp to hell and back,but i'm losing hope even on that front tbh.Watch JSF give Nathan the scores he got at US nats and Yuzu's sp WR at WTT as an apology bc this is how they roll,the self-sabotage is strong,and it's very fitting for this dystopian landscape we live in.Petition for Yuzu to start skating for Russia tbh,JSF doesn't deserve him in the least,I only hope he won't be feeling hurt when he finds out about this with how much sweat,pain and blood it cost him to get this medal

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Well, if there's one very effective way to make it pooh rain harder......

maybe reverse psychology was their goal all along

oh and you know what. forget it. if jsf aint doing one single thing for yuzu then why should we bother doing anything they say. maybe instead of throwing to the rink we throw them at the judges?

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Well, if there's one very effective way to make it pooh rain harder......

maybe reverse psychology was their goal all along

That. Seriously, do they not learn? They limited gift throwing to only the premium seats, and fans got organized to throw hundreds of bears anyway (while following the rules, because, you know, Japan, which I find pretty impressive). Short of an absolute ban (for everybody, not just Yuzu), fans will take as a challenge any attempt of restriction and find a way to do it anyway. The more they talk about it, the more fans will want to do it. :english2:

Also, Shoma had to skate after Yuzu for the short. Where was their concern then? Shouldn't they worry about their own skaters before worrying about Nathan? (Nothing against Nathan, I just don't understand their priorities at all)