General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I doubt very much the 4A is a realistic possibility. Too soon, for too difficult and dangerous a jump, at the worst possible moment. 4Lz is pretty much the opposite, in terms of timing. 

I honestly don't even want to hear about the 4A this season. I can only hope he's smart enough to not practice a jump that had even the best jumpers worried about breaking their necks over, during the Olympic season. 

I have a serious case of PTSD regarding his injury prone self. :sick:

13 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

I honestly don't even want to hear about the 4A this season. I can only hope he's smart enough to not practice a jump that had even the best jumpers worried about breaking their necks over, during the Olympic season. 

I have a serious case of PTSD regarding his injury prone self. :sick:

I think he is. Everything we've heard throughout the season and even these few last interviews, seems to indicate he is very health-conscious now, and he's even said it's different in the off season so that bodes well. 

I am actually not that worried these days, as I used to be! Knock on wood. 

12 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I think he is. Everything we've heard throughout the season and even these few last interviews, seems to indicate he is very health-conscious now, and he's even said it's different in the off season so that bodes well. 

I am actually not that worried these days, as I used to be! Knock on wood. 

I agree. After having a taste of what competing for a whole season without any major injuries feels like, I'm pretty sure he wants to keep it like that. He'll still play around with jumps, I'm sure, but nothing drastic. Progress, at last! :agree:

Is this Oda trying to jump 4 Lutz? 

Now, where's yuzu's 4 Lutz.... ? :10636614: I want to see it. I hope someone who have the video of him practicing 4Lz will share it in the future.. and maybe 4A too 

Edit: I mean his clean landing 4Lz from FaOI practice, not from WTT

33 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Is this Oda trying to jump 4 Lutz? 

Now, where's yuzu's 4 Lutz.... ? :10636614: I want to see it. I hope someone who have the video of him practicing 4Lz will share it in the future.. and maybe 4A too 

Edit: I mean his clean landing 4Lz from FaOI practice, not from WTT

News of Yuzu practicing 4Lz stopped with the arrival or Orser...coincidence? I think not.....

Yuzu: *staring at the ice, imagining the speed and trajectory he needs to take to for the 4 Lz*

Orser: Yuzu, remember less injuries during off season...

Yuzu: :space:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

News of Yuzu practicing 4Lz stopped with the arrival or Orser...coincidence? I think not.....

Yuzu: *staring at the ice, imagining the speed and trajectory he needs to take to for the 4 Lz*

Orser: Yuzu, remember less injuries during off season...

Yuzu: :space:

More like :yznotimpressed: