General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

Could this really be the case ??? I hope not !!!!

I really hope it's not true, because it makes me panic (although he arrived in Pyeongchang later than I had hoped, too, so maybe he knows better), but that is what they said, that he hasn't returned yet (and stated as a fact, not a "it seems"). Normally, I'd still be skeptical, but this is Fuji, so if anyone in the media should know whether Yuzu is in Japan or not, it should be them, as they're the official broadcaster... Ah, Yuzu, killing us even before he sets foot on the ice... :2:

20 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Whaaaat? Really?! For a Japanese channel?! That will be so interesting!! Is there more informations about it?   

It seems that Javi will commentate on Yuzu's performance/performances at Worlds in a sports program called "S1" which will be aired by TBS on 24/3/2019 0:30-0:58, JST.

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu not in Japan yet, Javi commentating...cripes, they're really trying to kill us all off in one go, aren't they?

And much thanks to Mura for that ice-level video, giving all of us a chance to see Worlds ice from a skater's perspective. 

Yes they are trying to kill all of us in one go ! Makes me anxious when a Tv station says that he is not in Japan Yet ! And I am exited for Javis comments on Yuzus performances ! I hope that they will not dub him ! 

hace 4 minutos , sweetwater said:

It seems that Javi will commentate on Yuzu's performance/performances at Worlds in a sports program called "S1" which will be aired by TBS on 24/3/2019 0:30-0:58, JST.

Ahhh...ok, thanks! I thought first it would be "live" but it looks like he'll be a guest in this program and comment on Yuzu's programs?

hace 4 minutos , rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu not in Japan yet, Javi commentating...cripes, they're really trying to kill us all off in one go, aren't they?

:dontdothistome: :10636614::10636614::10636614:

10 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ahhh...ok, thanks! I thought first it would be "live" but it looks like he'll be a guest in this program and comment on Yuzu's programs?

I guess so. TBS also is one of the co-organizers of Stars on Ice Japan, so they may be doing this to promote the show since Javi is one of the casts.

Is that possible...?! Yuzuru Hanyu possessing all three Deathly Hallows?!  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Invisibility cloak? Check. Nobody in the world can hide better from public than him.

Resurrection stone? Check. Nobody can do more spectacular and eagerly awaited comebacks.

Elder wand? Check. Nobody can cast such strong spells that people go mad before the real magic has even started.

[Latest update 17.03.2019, 20:17 CET]: I knew there are many similarities between Yuzuru Hanyu and Harry Potter:

Spoiler
  • Both love to fly and perform magic.
  • We have reversed initials: Harry Potter vs Planet Hanyu
  • Both hate to lose and have won major international competitions already.
  • They have black hair, a scar and glasses.
  • As a Hogwarts student Yuzu probably would have ended up in house Gryffindor with his courage, chivalry and determination, too.
  • They're known as the biggest dorks and troublemakers at their school.
  • Time travelling is no big deal for them.
  • They had to deal with all the good and bad sides of being famous.
  • None of them has any social media and 0 followers.
  • Swimming is not their biggest strength.
  • It seems they are carrying the misery of the entire world on their shoulders.
  • Both have to visit Madam Pomfrey's hospital wing pretty often.
  • Their headmasters are gay.