General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

#WhereIsYuzuru2k19

If he comes out in an unfitted suit again...then boy oh boy.

Maybe suitgate2019 is that he just straight up didn't have one with him because after his little tantrum, Mama Hanyu told him to do his own packing and he... forgot his suit.

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Maybe suitgate2019 is that he just straight up didn't have one with him because after his little tantrum, Mama Hanyu told him to do his own packing and he... forgot his suit.

I can totes see Mama Hanyu telling him to do his own packing especially after that time he bitched about his gloves lol love brat Hanyu

I've been busy today and couldn't check the planet earlier but feel relieved that it doesn't look like there's Yuzu sighting today :D

Still, I bet any money on that come tomorrow, he'd be there practicing among other skaters as if he's never left Japan in the first place.

I can't believe we are going to see him competes in 4days!! Thinking "Come spring" all this time while Yuzu's away and now it feels the spring is bringing the full bloom sakura storm to blow everyone away. He'd look gorgeous in front of that lovely sakura K&C. He is the snow skin fairy (雪肌精) and the sakura fairy after all. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

41 minutes ago, liv said:

Lol. I expected to see photos of his arrival when I woke up... guess he wasnt on the only flight leaving Toronto for Tokyo yesterday... or if he was they got him out secretly. Or he got there earlier this week. Good job, yuzu. his ability to hide upon arrival in Japan is great. Hmmm... some celebrities get whisked out side doors, wonder if he gets that there too... makes sense. 

Maybe he's hiding in our PH spoiler box...? :yznotimpressed:

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, I didn't want to be the one to say it, so I settled for a modest 4Lo, but that was my first thought, too lol The most epic mic drop ever. (And then maybe not even do it in competition, because "I don't need it and it's not quite perfect for showing yet".)

Now that would be trolling at the ultimate level...

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Part of me hopes he has yet to arrive just because I want to hear him casually say “I’m going to win decisively” as he speed walks past reporters at the airport. 

WHO ARE YOU CRAZIES THINKING HE’LL LAND 4A?

Hahahaha that would be big time trolling if he indeed lands it but who knows lol it's Yuzu after all

I'm just here praying he gets the loop back hahahaha

Oh, the suspense...!

Much as I want to see him, and as much as my mom is probably going to drill me with questions about him and his arrival as soon as she wakes up, and I won't be able to answer any of them, I'm sure he's thought out his every move very carefully and decided on what's best for him and his chances at success, and I fully respect that. I watered myself sufficiently yesterday by practicing a ton of cross rolls and Ina Bauers and hydroblading anyway. (insert cactus emoji here)

Just got home from lunch with my family and kind of thought that there would be some news about Yuzus arrival in Japan but nothing jet ! Could it be that he was on the same plane as Jason because we haven´t seen him as well or that he has already arrived and trolled his way into Japan without anybody noticing him ! Can´t wait to see him next week ! Good luck Yuzu !