General Yuzuru Chat

Hello everyone!

I have always been a lurker on GS and I don't think I will ever go there again. Thanks so much for opening this site. It means so much to me and I believe to all yuzu fans. I will post here often :yay: Hope to make friends with the friendly people here :grin: 

BTW

Here is my Yuzu image collection :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_erFGrsEqINVBaQ1JnZml0bW8

:) Enjoy

ETA:

Guys... just because we're just starting... You can apply for church membership in your User Control Panel->Usergroups. The option to request membership should be there. I don't know if we already set the limit to allow only users with more than 100 posts though. I added some people already but i've been receivning requests left and right @_@

I need to take a nap

Thanks a lot for your instruction! Can we submit to join more than 1 group though? Can we be in multiple groups at once?

Its under Board Index, on the bottom. If you can't see it then let Hydro know. :yes:

ETA:

Guys... just because we're just starting... You can apply for church membership in your User Control Panel->Usergroups. The option to request membership should be there. I don't know if we already set the limit to allow only users with more than 100 posts though. I added some people already but i've been receivning requests left and right @_@

I need to take a nap

Request sent, thank you very much!

ShiroKJ said:

News clip with (a glimpse of) Yuzu + TJ at the JOC camp (calligraphy section) + Mao and Oda.

I see a ranking where Yuzu is no.2 and Shoma is no.4 (!) - Can anyone tell us what it's about? Thanks so much! :yay: :yay::yay:

And also, it seems that Yuzu didn't attend the 3rd day as well? Well.. I could have done with more of him but 1 day is still plenty of footage for us to chew on :smile

News clip with (a glimpse of) Yuzu + TJ at the JOC camp (calligraphy section) + Mao and Oda.

I see a ranking where Yuzu is no.2 and Shoma is no.4 (!) - Can anyone tell us what it's about? Thanks so much! :yay:

And also, it seems that Yuzu didn't attend the 3rd day as well? Well.. I could have done with more of him but 1 day is still plenty of footage for us to chew on :smile

Yep he was only there for day 1 and had to fly back (somewhere) for other obligations. I believe that was the search ranking for the month?

lily said:
important question: does anyone have the gif of crazy!swan blowing a kiss in the wtt gala from the front?

i need it for.. personal reasons

tumblr_oov4j2PfZw1st50k0o4_540.gif

is this the one you're looking for? it was the most hq i could find on short notice...

i saw a gif of the other one shown in the tv asahi broadcast at one point but i have no idea where to find it ;;

does this mean yuzuru is in toronto now? it was said he'll stay in Japan till the end of April and it's May already

I think he's in Toronto right now.. Maybe already working with his new programs?!

yalue said:
lily said:
important question: does anyone have the gif of crazy!swan blowing a kiss in the wtt gala from the front?

i need it for.. personal reasons

tumblr_oov4j2PfZw1st50k0o4_540.gif&key=c

is this the one you're looking for? it was the most hq i could find on short notice...

i saw a gif of the other one shown in the tv asahi broadcast at one point but i have no idea where to find it ;;

oh i was looking for the one from tv asahi too:( thanks a lot though! :love:

swanbeau said:
does this mean yuzuru is in toronto now? it was said he'll stay in Japan till the end of April and it's May already

I'm very curious about this as well. We had a Yuzu galore for one day and then absolutely nothing else for the whole weekend?! :rofl:

Where IS he? What's his schedule going to be? Is he done with duties in Japan now? When will he be back to Canada?? So many questions, zero answer from the expert ninja in question himself :)