General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

You mean this one here, aye?
tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.giftumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.giftumblr_m92l660d2Y1rqqvu8o1_250.gif
©credits to anniesgifs.tumblr.com and meillianna.tumblr.com

That 'tropical monstrosity' is my no. 1, too.

I think the pants were white? Well, whatever... I honestly didn't like it... until pic 3. That was perfect :laughing:

I could just live with the girls' outfit, but the guys... However, it looks like they enjoyed it? :embSwan:

Enjoyed it? Lol its like yuzu having the time of his life and I kind of okay with the costume. The ruffles goes well with shimmy shimmy moves but white yellow xylitol is the one i try to forget.

less than 3 weeks to wolds so close yet so far i can’t wait

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

You mean this one here, aye?
tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.giftumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.giftumblr_m92l660d2Y1rqqvu8o1_250.gif
©credits to anniesgifs.tumblr.com and meillianna.tumblr.com

That 'tropical monstrosity' is my no. 1, too.

I think the pants were white? Well, whatever... I honestly didn't like it... until pic 3. That was perfect :laughing:

I could just live with the girls' outfit, but the guys... However, it looks like they enjoyed it? :embSwan:

Yes, that's the one. It was probably so ridiculous that they had to laugh...just like us. And yes, I love pic #3. 

56 minutes ago, raebia said:

It is the first time I see this....shudder...:embSwan:

But yes...white  xylitol...double  shudder

:LOL:

Actually, white xylitol reminds me of old-school jumpsuit-style men's FS costumes from the 80's, like Brian used to wear. It was never a good look on anyone, really...:snbleh:

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

There there, to calm things down let's have Yuzu from GPF 2015 gala dancing, air guitaring, and mouthing Queen's Don't Stop Me Now, incredibly courteous and dorky at the same time :coolio:

bouncy Yuzu and Queen! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:This needs to happen! next season one day! Please skating gods & Jeff (and please ankles, do behave too) make it possible!:snonegai:

but while already daydreaming about new programs, I can't wait to see the current programs...we've seen them only 3 times sob this isn't fair  :crybaby:

please skating gods, after 4-months of being deprived of of Yuzuru's skating, in Saitama WC the world deserves to be blessed with a set of beautiful skates to Otonal&Origin(and HYK), right? Right? (and Yuzu deserves good ankles and general health too, plus all the gold medals and to be bouncy and happy on top on podium, please and thank you):tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

ETA: I also want to add a general, huge WELCOME to all new satellites, and thank you thank you to all satellites here on the Planet, I've been reading again the "when you become Yuzu fan" thread and it's just so soft and funny and wholesome and full of relatable stories awww I'm melting :cri:

(the streaming party has put me in *soft* mood:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:)

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Actually, white xylitol reminds me of old-school jumpsuit-style men's FS costumes from the 80's, like Brian used to wear. It was never a good look on anyone, really...:snbleh:

John Curry!!!!!   And ... Yes not a good look.

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

There there, to calm things down let's have Yuzu from GPF 2015 gala dancing, air guitaring, and mouthing Queen's Don't Stop Me Now, incredibly courteous and dorky at the same time :coolio:

He's not bad at the air guitar...when he's done with skating, maybe he could move on to this: https://www.airguitarworldchampionships.com/

Lol today I dreamt Yuzu wore to whole costume in "Magnificent Nine", including the hair, and went out skating! :darklordyuzu:

a3293e371f146b7c71b13a757812dbbf.jpg

The outfit was so long that he tripped over and fell, he was so kuyashii. He stood up and used some Sailor Moon transformation to grow hairrrr!! And he turned into Origin Yuzu and skated passionately like it was the Olympics FS :darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

I'm laughing my head off now but in the dream everyone was so touched hahahahahaha