General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

Are we all worthy?? :xD:

Well the xylitol costume is not the worst in my book. I can put up with the gold/yellow frills as long as Yuzu keeps smiling :D

To me, Dory the WoW is worse than xylitol prince of frills. Mind you, Yuzu's costumes cannot exist on their own without the overlord inside so it's not the costume but the whole effect of what they do when Yuzu wears them is the judging point for me...

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Well the xylitol costume is not the worst in my book. I can put up with the gold/yellow frills as long as Yuzu keeps smiling :D

To me, Dory the WoW is worse than xylitol prince of frills. Mind you, Yuzu's costumes cannot exist on their own without the overlord inside so it's not the costume but the whole effect of what they do when Yuzu wears them is the judging point for me...

To be faor to Yuzu and to our sensibilities, I gather he doesn't dictate the costumes in ads and in ice shows so we shouldn't hand him the blame (that doesn't mean we can't applaud him then it's beautiful, the red sparkly ghana top of that ice-green Japanese one earlier this year).

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I'll just stare at SEIMEI since I know he had a major hand in the design of the costume...

Japan tho, as a whole, tends to go for the weirdest costumes for the ads/ice shows. I think it has to do with how ridiculous their ads itself can be.

2 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

@faeline Your sig! It's having me :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: 

Yuzu vs quads: Yuzu wins.

Yuzu vs bag: Bag wins.

Can you ad the link to the gif I need it for science.:smiley-cool14:

I visit both Chinese and English websites for my Yuzu needs (yay bilingual) and I found this off a page in zhihu.com about funny things that happened to Yuzu. Can't find the source vid though.

When I saw this gif I was like omg that's exactly what I wanted!! :LOL: He is so adorable!!

Not sure if the link works for you: https://pic1.zhimg.com/v2-926caf139825fba0fb044878e5a9b1c0_b.gif

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

To be faor to Yuzu and to our sensibilities, I gather he doesn't dictate the costumes in ads and in ice shows so we shouldn't hand him the blame (that doesn't mean we can't applaud him then it's beautiful, the red sparkly ghana top of that ice-green Japanese one earlier this year).

13 minutes ago, faeline said:

I'll just stare at SEIMEI since I know he had a major hand in the design of the costume...

Japan tho, as a whole, tends to go for the weirdest costumes for the ads/ice shows. I think it has to do with how ridiculous their ads itself can be.

When you talk about the worst fs costumes, you cannot avoid pulling this little number out...

Honestly Mura senpai, who's idea was this?

Spoiler

qGbSspW.png

6 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

For me, the worst is that golden yellow ruffle-sleeved tropical monstrosity with the baggy khaki pants that he wore for that ice show. And even that has a silver lining, b/c he took off the sleeves for a jump battle with Javi and so we get buff sleeveless Yuzu doing 4S-3A...

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

For me, the worst is that golden yellow ruffle-sleeved tropical monstrosity with the baggy khaki pants that he wore for that ice show. And even that has a silver lining, b/c he took off the sleeves for a jump battle with Javi and so we get buff sleeveless Yuzu doing 4S-3A...

You mean this one here, aye?
tumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o4_250.giftumblr_ni21hnoPpu1tv8i85o1_400.giftumblr_m92l660d2Y1rqqvu8o1_250.gif
©credits to anniesgifs.tumblr.com and meillianna.tumblr.com

That 'tropical monstrosity' is my no. 1, too.

I think the pants were white? Well, whatever... I honestly didn't like it... until pic 3. That was perfect :laughing:

I could just live with the girls' outfit, but the guys... However, it looks like they enjoyed it? :embSwan: