General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He looks gorgeous in white, why the yellow/golden fluff ... why :59227c768286a__s: ugh I was almost managed to forgot abt that horrendous costume ... almost lol

At least that is the costume everyone can agree about...

34 分, yuzuoniceさんが言いました:

does it mention the waist size too? 👀

25 分, VyVy99さんが言いました:

I don't think it means 80 cm. Like women's bra size in certain places, it's marked in a way I can't quite understand yet :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

And besides, I remember sometime ago seeing his chest size as more than 90-100?? Can't recall now, but his waist before 2014 was apparently 63, which is smaller than me by an embarassing number.. It should broaden a lot by now though.

It doesn’t say anything about the waist, and I don’t know the answer.  But 80+ cm of chest (because his costume looks tighter around the chest than the torso) and 63 cm of waist sounds about right. It’s weird to say, but I’m about his size except for the height. LOL. 90-100 cm is quite average for men. He’s way thinner than that.

Here are some average torsos.

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-displan/sg940a-1w-03/

1 hour ago, Lily* said:

It doesn’t say anything about the waist, and I don’t know the answer.  But 80+ cm of chest (because his costume looks tighter around the chest than the torso) and 63 cm of waist sounds about right. It’s weird to say, but I’m about his size except for the height. LOL. 90-100 cm is quite average for men. He’s way thinner than that.

Here are some average torsos.

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-displan/sg940a-1w-03/

I made a mistake, re-checked and a fan measured his PW wax figure's waist was 27 inches (68-69 cm). And I don't think Yuzu's so much thinner than the average men. Maybe compared to his fellow athletes he seems a bit slim but he still got a lot of muscles compared to normal guys. That balances out I'm not surprised if he's about 90-100 or even more than that. 

Edit: I've seen a male dancer that looks even thinner than Yuzu and was very surprised his chest is in fact 102. Guys can look seemingless under their clothes but you'll never know, especially the athletic ones.

On 2/27/2019 at 4:35 PM, ralucutzagy said:

IMO is Zu, bc of the waist and broad shoulders. :8232307::8788161:

18 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

A few seconds of Yuzu in Paige's video on her instagram... :) Good to see him! <3 

I had to go back to lurking for a while, but these photos/video are so funny.  Yuzu is really like a mythical creature with everyone hoping for some evidence that he really exists in real life...like Nessie. 

7 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

They are getting creative :1:

Just... how...? :laughing:

8 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Soooo gorgeous. Thank you for posting! 

And B80!? 

Hmm... I think the only way to settle at least some of this uncertainty without Yuzu actually revealing his measurements is to have a fan who is very experienced with handling/wearing delicate, fancy clothing and has a bust larger than 80 cm and a waist smaller than 63 cm try on one of his costumes. I volunteer myself.

4 hours ago, Fay said:

It's amazing how he looks even more graceful when dancing or skating next to someone else... and that's by no means because the others aren't graceful! The other guy at the beginning was certainly no klutz, but the way Yuzu moves is just so different than anyone else. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Who can relate with these symptoms?   :headdesk2:

Hide contents
  1. No news are news, too. You learn very quickly that pacience is the dogma of the fanyu culture.
  2. You go crazy about commercials for toothpaste, detergents, airlines and chocolate.
  3. It's natural to stay up till 3:00 am for practice sessions, GP assignments, ticket bloodbaths and award ceremonies.
  4. You get excited about a black pixel cluster in other skaters' InstaStory.
  5. In a sports department you search for Under Armor first.
  6. You can't resist to leave a comment, whenever someone dares to criticize Yuzuru Hanyu.
  7. Traditionally you wish +2TB harddrives for Christmas to save all new videos from the SBS deletion wave.
  8. You learn to take stellar promises for granted.
  9. You recognize minimal changes in the choreo, costume or jump layout at first glance and can't wait to discuss them.
  10. Before exams you eat two portions of rice.
  11. You tend to question your waist and visual age.
  12. A music playlist from White Legend to Origin is a must-have.
  13. You kawaii, whenever you see something with Pooh in your local store.
  14. You prefer bows and hugs over handshakes.
  15. In the future you pay more attention to your earphone choices.

This is too true it’s funny!!! You know us too well!! I remember going to the Disney store and just naturally navigating towards the yellow and red pile of Pooh!!

how my life has changed!!

:joy:

19 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

This is too true it’s funny!!! You know us too well!! I remember going to the Disney store and just naturally navigating towards the yellow and red pile of Pooh!!

Lol, this was a real conversation between my mom and me in a thrift store:

Me: Oh my gosh, look! A Winnie the Pooh sweater from Japan! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Mom: Oh. That's... nice.

Me: I mean, it's a long shot, but Yuzu might have touched this! There's a chance!

Mom: Ohhhhhhh! Right, he likes Pooh. For a second, I thought you'd lost your mind.

My usual wardrobe is closer to his costumes than to the average person's regular clothes, so she must have been pretty confused. :laughing: And yes, I did buy the sweater. It's two sizes too big, and I don't own a single piece of clothing that it doesn't look utterly ridiculous with, but... there's a chance, man.

26 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

The UA one is the most unexpected one I feel attacked haha. And when I couldn't find UA in my local supermarket I shook my head for their poor taste in sportswear.

15 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

The UA one is the most unexpected one I feel attacked haha. And when I couldn't find UA in my local supermarket I shook my head for their poor taste in sportswear.

My country's UA doesn't make tops with waists small enough for me. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:The ultimate irony as a Yuzu fan?

14 時間前, VyVy99さんが言いました:

I made a mistake, re-checked and a fan measured his PW wax figure's waist was 27 inches (68-69 cm). And I don't think Yuzu's so much thinner than the average men. Maybe compared to his fellow athletes he seems a bit slim but he still got a lot of muscles compared to normal guys. That balances out I'm not surprised if he's about 90-100 or even more than that. 

Edit: I've seen a male dancer that looks even thinner than Yuzu and was very surprised his chest is in fact 102. Guys can look seemingless under their clothes but you'll never know, especially the athletic ones.

Your entry made me curious, so I did some research and found that there were actually a few fans who had measured the Madame Tussauds’ figure.
Their approximate measurements are: Chest 79-80 / Waist 69-70 / Hip 88.5-90 cm

http://yuzuemon1207.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-854.html

https://ameblo.jp/akucelhappy-cat/entry-12034842536.html

This blog entry has some other measurements if you are interested.

http://yuzuemon1207.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-855.html

His waist was broader than l thought. But considering that the custom-made torso at the photo exhibition had the same shoulder width as a standard one, the shoulder-waist ratio might explain the illusion. I’m sure his measurements are a little different now. The funny thing is that some Japanese fans in the comments say that their son or husband is the same size. Maybe his body type is not that unusual. So I did some more research and found that the average chest and waist circumferences of 20-24 year old Japanese men are 86.8 and 72.9 cm.

http://warp.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/286890/www.meti.go.jp/press/20071001007/004_bessi.pdf

Okay, enough about his measurements. Believe me, I’m NOT obsessed about it! It's just that I’m a translator and doing research is my second nature now. Sorry, sorry!:13877886:

22 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Same :laughing:

Just realized that I forgot something... :59227c768286a__s:

Spoiler

Everytime you walk naively to your local bookstore, you end up in total frustration, because they have nothing related with Yuzuru Hanyu.

28 minutes ago, Lily* said:

Your entry made me curious, so I did some research and found that there are actually a few fans who had measured the Madame Tussauds’ figure.
Their approximate measurements are: Chest 79-80 / Waist 69-70 / Hip 88.5-90 cm

http://yuzuemon1207.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-854.html

https://ameblo.jp/akucelhappy-cat/entry-12034842536.html

This blog entry has some other measurements if you are interested.

http://yuzuemon1207.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-855.html

His waist was broader than l thought. But considering the custom-made torso at the photo exhibition had the same shoulder width as a standard one, the shoulder-waist ratio might explain the illusion. I’m sure his measurements are a little different now. The funny thing is that some Japanese fans in the comments say that their son or husband is the same size. Maybe his body type is not that unusual. So I did some more research and found that the average chest and waist circumferences of 20-24 year old Japanese men are 86.8 and 72.9 cm.

http://warp.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/286890/www.meti.go.jp/press/20071001007/004_bessi.pdf

Okay, enough about his measurements. Believe me, I’m NOT obsessed about it! It's just that I’m a translator and doing research is my second nature now. Sorry, sorry!:13877886:

He is so much smaller than me :snkuyashii: