General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, wpisces said:

You can see his mother. He is his mother's male version and if he were a girl, I believe he would look exactly like her. 

Seriously. I used to watch these talk shows that would have things like "parents and children who look like twins", and most of them didn't even look at much alike as Yuzu and his mom.

12 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

53186686_627629431021725_773472349145425

I couldn't find the link cuz it's a year ago, if someone have it please tell me.

Umm, there was this picture for better visualization. Idk if you've seen it yet but it's a real photo displayed at a museum in Korea, taken about 100 years ago. It caused quite a commotion when a fan posted it on the internet.

I swear at first I thought it was a sick joke and someone photoshoped his face in there, but it's 100% real :idk:

And she's so pretty....

50 minutes ago, Lily* said:

Apparently, B80 means the bust (chest) measurement.

80 centimeters, everyone! 

I don't think it means 80 cm. Like women's bra size in certain places, it's marked in a way I can't quite understand yet :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

And besides, I remember sometime ago seeing his chest size as more than 90-100?? Can't recall now, but his waist by 2014 was apparently 68-69, which is smaller than me.. It should broaden a lot by now though.

Who can relate with these symptoms?   :headdesk2:

Spoiler
  1. No news are news, too. You learn very quickly that pacience is the dogma of the fanyu culture.
  2. You go crazy about commercials for toothpaste, detergents, airlines and chocolate.
  3. It's natural to stay up till 3:00 am for practice sessions, GP assignments, ticket bloodbaths and award ceremonies.
  4. You get excited about a black pixel cluster in other skaters' InstaStory.
  5. In a sports department you search for Under Armor first.
  6. You can't resist to leave a comment, whenever someone dares to criticize Yuzuru Hanyu.
  7. Traditionally you wish +2TB harddrives for Christmas to save all new videos from the SBS deletion wave.
  8. You learn to take stellar promises for granted.
  9. You recognize minimal changes in the choreo, costume or jump layout at first glance and can't wait to discuss them.
  10. Before exams you eat two portions of rice.
  11. You tend to question your waist and visual age.
  12. A music playlist from White Legend to Origin is a must-have.
  13. You kawaii, whenever you see something with Pooh in your local store.
  14. You prefer bows and hugs over handshakes.
  15. In the future you pay more attention to your earphone choices.